Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2548

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Honestly it really does depend on what they're planning to do with this story more than anything else. He really doesn't work if they're going for an older or even middle career Batman. Honestly I think almost anyone can play Batman if they are a halfway decent actor. It's really not that complex of a character. It's a lot more about the context oft he story around the actor playing the role than it is about the actor themselves. Obviously a guy as young as Robert Pattinson wouldn't work as Batman in the recent Batman V. Superman and Justice league, but there's no reason he couldn't have worked in a story like Batman Begins. It's all kinda context once you get past any baggage the actor brings with them.
    WB needs to just adopt the Batman Beyond story arc already. There is so, so, so much they could do with that angle.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Honestly it really does depend on what they're planning to do with this story more than anything else. He really doesn't work if they're going for an older or even middle career Batman. Honestly I think almost anyone can play Batman if they are a halfway decent actor. It's really not that complex of a character. It's a lot more about the context oft he story around the actor playing the role than it is about the actor themselves. Obviously a guy as young as Robert Pattinson wouldn't work as Batman in the recent Batman V. Superman and Justice league, but there's no reason he couldn't have worked in a story like Batman Begins. It's all kinda context once you get past any baggage the actor brings with them.
    WB needs to just adopt the Batman Beyond story arc already. There is so, so, so much they could do with that angle.
    That'd be a great story. It's too bad they haven't really done much with it though since the original cartoon. Just a handful of short lived, mildly interesting comics.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Think about seeing Bruce Wayne as an older man coming to terms with his mortality and limitations, his role as a symbolic father figure. The technological advancements and all the cool gadgets a futuristic Batman would have at his disposal.

Shit the more I think about it the more I find it absurd they haven't tapped into that universe yet.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure they will once Ben gets older.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Assuming he even comes back though, there's no guarantee he will. I always thought Jon Hamm would be perfect for that role.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Assuming he even comes back though, there's no guarantee he will. I always thought Jon Hamm would be perfect for that role.
    I’d vote Keaton for meta purposes

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

"Female gays" ahaha I love Grace:

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a cool poster.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow that's one groooooovy poster. Her armor looks bad ass.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Totally random thought but in The Dark Knight, the Joker is shown to be fearless, what, if anything, would he have seen if sprayed with the Scarecrow's compound?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Totally random thought but in The Dark Knight, the Joker is shown to be fearless, what, if anything, would he have seen if sprayed with the Scarecrow's compound?
    From the comics / other properties I always took Joker's biggest fear to be a world without Batman.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

From the comics / other properties I always took Joker's biggest fear to be a world without Batman.
    Very interesting and makes a lot of sense in a Joker kind of way. His life wouldn't be nearly as fun without Batman would it? Nice! Thanks, Dan.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if you're a video game guy, but there is an extremely cool, surreal sequence in the last Batman game - Arkham Knight - where Batman gets the upper hand on J by giving him a glimpse into a world in which he is forgotten, and Joker pleads almost childishly to take him back to the real world.

*Edit*

Here, I found the video.

Arkham Knight: Joker's Fear

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The Joker sort of says this in the Dark Knight "Kill you?" "What would I do without you, go back to ripping off mob bosses?" Or something like that. And at the end when the Joker is hanging upside down he says something to the effect, I see us doing this for a long time.

Sweet, I will have to give it a watch later today. I'm not much of a gamer, my eyesight is crappy but I like watching other people play games. It's weird I know.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    The Joker sort of says this in the Dark Knight "Kill you?" "What would I do without you, go back to ripping off mob bosses?" Or something like that. And at the end when the Joker is hanging upside down he says something to the effect, I see us doing this for a long time.
    I've heard that when The Joker says the line "You complete me" it's a direct shot at Tom Cruise because supposedly he didn't want Katie Holmes to come back for TDK. Funny but impossible to verify....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I gotchu. Luckily I know that entire movie by memory lol

Scene 1
    "I don't wanna kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, No - You. Complete. Me."

Scene 2
    "So this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You won't kill me out of some misguided sense of self righteousness. And I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun! Ha! I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I gotchu. Luckily I know that entire movie by memory lol

Scene 1
    "I don't wanna kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, No - You. Complete. Me."

Scene 2
    "So this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You won't kill me out of some misguided sense of self righteousness. And I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun! Ha! I think you and I are destined to do this forever."
    Thanks. I can see those parts in my head. But I don't have them in memory completely. When I am watching it, I can do it. That entire part where the two of them are in the interview room is perfect.

Honestly it's soo good. I can't imagine what the DC comic universe would look like if Ledger hadn't died. I think there's a real possibility it'd be a totally different landscape.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DC always does a good job with its animated content. I'm sure this will be no different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast