Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 ... LastLast
Results 25,076 to 25,100 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

TWO Stephen King Signed Numbered "Letters from Hell" Excellent cond., 7 and 207

$460.00
    May-10 14:271 bid
    +$20.00 shipping

999 New Stories of Horror and Suspense, Signed/Limited, Stephen King

$180.00
    May-10 14:250 bids
    or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

A Book of Horrors - by Stephen Jones. Signed Limited. Stephen King Short Story

New (Other)
    $60.00
    May-10 14:180 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$3.00 shipping

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

IT lettered "JJ".

BIN of $5,000 or best offer.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    IT lettered "JJ".

BIN of $5,000 or best offer.
    Shipping is a little steep.........

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$125 BIN, free shipping:

Stephen King Wolves Of The Calla Grant Artist Signed Edition

New (Other)
    $125.00
    May-12 04:44Buy It Now
    Free Shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

$29.80 current bid

stephen king hardcover The Waste Lands

Like new (Shrink wrapped)
    Trade 1st Edition
    Long-time seller

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sig looks legit, but BIN is insane:

STEPHEN KING SIGNED 'ELEVATION' 1ST EDITION/1ST PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK NOVELLA

Brand New
    $1,799.99
    May-13 15:01or Best Offer
    +$14.20 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, but damaged, and (IMO) way overpriced:

1984 RARE "Eyes of The Dragon" by Stephen King, SIGNED PRINTERS COPY

$3,000.00
    May-13 13:250 bids
    or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Brand New
    $1,799.99
    +$14.20 shipping

Sold for more than $1525 and less than $1695.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Too funny. I saw the books he was trying to get king to sign. Including a book club edition of the shining. I told him to get a copy of elevation and it would SELL! Guess I was right😃

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Brand New
    $1,799.99
    +$14.20 shipping

Sold for more than $1525 and less than $1695.
    Sold for 1590

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try offering $600:

Stephen King, Dolan’s Cadillac Deluxe Signed Limited Edition #143 of 250, Scarce

Brand New
    $750.00
    May-13 20:50or Best Offer
    +$15.00 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try offering $425:

Stephen King, Dolan’s Cadillac, Signed Limited Edition #721 of 1000, Scarce, New

Brand New
    $550.00
    May-13 20:32or Best Offer
    +$15.00 shipping

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Try offering $600:

Stephen King, Dolan’s Cadillac Deluxe Signed Limited Edition #143 of 250, Scarce

Brand New
    $750.00
    May-13 20:50or Best Offer
    +$15.00 shipping

I believe this one was for sale for quite awhile. there is a bald spot on the bottom corner of the spine you can see in the photos.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be nice if the pics clearly showed the flaws. Caveat emptor:

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 by Stephen King (2006, Hardcover)

Pre-Owned
    5.0 out of 5 stars.
    3 product ratings - The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 by Stephen King (2006, Hardcover)

$43.00
    May-14 12:460 bids
    +$4.83 shipping

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be nice if the pics clearly showed the flaws. Caveat emptor:

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 by Stephen King (2006, Hardcover)

Pre-Owned
    5.0 out of 5 stars.
    3 product ratings - The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 by Stephen King (2006, Hardcover)

$43.00
    May-14 12:460 bids
    +$4.83 shipping

I’m looking for one of these at a decent price but yeah the pictures suck.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seek opinions on signature (looks ok to me):
    Full Dark No Stars - Stephen King - 1st/1st - Hardcover - Signed

New (Other)
    $299.95
    May-15 01:57Buy It Now
    +$5.00 shipping

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it could be ok, not a great one though...letter swirls look a little tall....if for my personal collection, I'd wait for a better signature.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING – INSOMNIA – ZIESING GIFT EDITION - SLIPCASED 1/3,750!!!

Pre-Owned
    $1.00
    May-17 18:001 bid
    +$4.00 shipping

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

New (Other)
    $299.95
    +$5.00 shipping

I personally would not give a nickle for this.
    This particular seller historically has had an extremely high percentage of questionable SK signatures.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

New (Other)
    $299.95
    +$5.00 shipping

I personally would not give a nickle for this.
    This particular seller historically has had an extremely high percentage of questionable SK signatures.
    Same thoughts..i dont like that eow or fk either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$23.50 BIN with $5.35 shipping is a VERY good price, but alas no night light and unlikely to have DTIV mini-book:

Stephen King-Desperation & Richard Bachman The Regulators Matched Set-NEW SEALED

Brand New
    $18.00
    May-18 15:250 bids
    $23.50
    Buy It Now
    +$5.35 shipping

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Page block is pretty bad:

TRUE 1st Ed,1st Ptg. THE TOMMYKNOCKERS Inscribed by STEPHEN KING 12-18-'87

$103.51
    May-18 15:562 bids
    Free Shipping

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Page block is pretty bad:

TRUE 1st Ed,1st Ptg. THE TOMMYKNOCKERS Inscribed by STEPHEN KING 12-18-'87

$103.51
    May-18 15:562 bids
    Free Shipping

Not a true first edition as "Permissions to Come" is not stated.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 ... LastLast