Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 745 of 890 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 795 845 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,625 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont find the details of the lettered?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Huh... it sure did.
    As I typed this it's back now. Hopefully it stays.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Clic on the picture of the book
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't even gotten that far. I'm still adding to cart round and round. Of course we do have until the 31st to order so if it still takes forever it's not like we're going to miss out.
    I also got emails from Camelot, Overlook, and DRP to pre order. I like my CD home though. And it's Brian's home!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Huh... it sure did.
    As I typed this it's back now. Hopefully it stays.
    No access here.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Clic on the picture of the book
    Which website?
    CD is down
    PS Publishing do not have any lettered, and the LetterPress do not has info about it?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

The Lettered Edition is not being sold via any of the booksellers. Please email me at brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com with "REVIVAL Lettered Edition Info" in the subject line if you'd like more details. (It is NOT signed by SK, just FYI.) It might be a day or so before I get back to you, but copies aren't actually being sold yet, so don't panic, please!

I will have a public page ready once the traffic and fuss dies down from today, though, for anyone who is just curious about that edition.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The Lettered Edition is not being sold via any of the booksellers. Please email me at brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com with "REVIVAL Lettered Edition Info" in the subject line if you'd like more details. (It is NOT signed by SK, just FYI.) It might be a day or so before I get back to you, but copies aren't actually being sold yet, so don't panic, please!

I will have a public page ready once the traffic and fuss dies down from today, though, for anyone who is just curious about that edition.

Brian
    Odd. It lets me order a lettered on your site Brian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I loved Revival and I LOVE this. The illustrations are amazing!

Two questions:

Should LetterPress Publications get its own thread?

Will the final limitation be stated anywhere in the book itself?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And now Sub Press is in the mix.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't really collect much anymore and did not like this particular King story, but this looks like a very nice edition at a good price.
    Nice job, Brian.
    Mark Twain

Sorry about the CD website, this hasn't happened in so long on ANY of the SK announcements, I was caught completely off guard... working with our host now!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this available on your site Brian? I can't seem to get through on CD right now...

Country
    Country Flag

What's the limitation and prices of the lettered?

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Will the final limitation be stated anywhere in the book itself?
    Yep! The final run will be stated on the signature sheet. The sheet actually designed and ready to be printed, but until the morning of June 1, I won't be able to fill in that last little bit of info on the sheet and get it rolling.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

NO. I was wrong. Sorry! Hitting too many buttons here. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it! CD seems to be up and running. You broke the internet Brian. Congratulations!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe email Brian about that.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I had to wait to find out when the Entertainment Weekly story would run to lock it down.
    Entertainment Weekly is involved, eh?

...what might this suggest?
    Yep - King.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Maybe email Brian about that.
    I was hoping a quick answer so that I can share the info in my upcoming article....

For those who were wondering:

As my way of saying THANK YOU to all the indie retailers and publishers who have done so much for me over the years, I won't be taking orders for the Limited Edition of Revival directly on the LetterPress Publications website, but instead I'm asking collectors and readers to please visit the websites of the retailers who are selling this title and place your order with them.

The genre does best when all of our stores and publishers are healthy and thriving, so please consider ordering your copy through one of the links I've put on the front page of the LetterPress Publications website:

https://www.LetterPressPublications.com

Most of those links are even loading right now! (sigh)

(CD's host is kicking the server or whatever they do when this happens, sorry again about that!)

Best,
    Brian

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those who were wondering:

As my way of saying THANK YOU to all the indie retailers and publishers who have done so much for me over the years, I won't be taking orders for the Limited Edition of Revival directly on the LetterPress Publications website, but instead I'm asking collectors and readers to please visit the websites of the retailers who are selling this title and place your order with them

Best,
    Brian
    Very cool!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The art is killer in this one! Ordered through Camelot. Congrats, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

NO. I was wrong. Sorry! Hitting too many buttons here. lol
    It does appear to be available on the LetterPress Publications site. It will let me put it in my cart. I'm not buying one so I don't want to try to checkout with it.

https://letterpresspublications.com/...pecial-edition
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I haven't even gotten that far. I'm still adding to cart round and round. Of course we do have until the 31st to order so if it still takes forever it's not like we're going to miss out.
    I also got emails from Camelot, Overlook, and DRP to pre order. I like my CD home though. And it's Brian's home!
    I didn't realize how many small presses I have contact information with until this announcement. My inbox blew up!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 745 of 890 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 795 845 ... LastLast