Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 890 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 779 829 ... LastLast
Results 18,201 to 18,225 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Lastly, do you have plans to publish the short stories set in the Corbett universe (included as extras in the signed editions that SubPress did) or to continue the Trevor Lawson series of novellas?
    It's my understanding that Subterranean Press has exclusive rights to those bonus Corbett universe short stories for several more years.

It's also unlikely that there will be more Trevor Lawson books, but never say never.

Hunter

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

That’s too bad. There were supposed to be four, right?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those who didn't get the email:
    As of today, our case maker estimates the slipcases for the Gift Edition and the traycases for the Limited Edition will be completed by the end of March.
    Our printer should have all of the books printed and bound in early April, which means a late April publication date is looking likely for those two editions.
    For the Lettered Edition, we need a finished copy of that edition of the book for our traycase maker due to the type of case he is making, but we expect that edition to be completed this year as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    For those who didn't get the email:
    As of today, our case maker estimates the slipcases for the Gift Edition and the traycases for the Limited Edition will be completed by the end of March.
    Our printer should have all of the books printed and bound in early April, which means a late April publication date is looking likely for those two editions.
    For the Lettered Edition, we need a finished copy of that edition of the book for our traycase maker due to the type of case he is making, but we expect that edition to be completed this year as well.
    That's great news!

I didn't realize this was arriving or I would have taken some time to get a good photo, but instead I'll share a very quick photo of an approval slipcase we received for the SLEEPING BEAUTIES Gift Edition to see the stamping, etc:

Sorry it's a little washed out, I took it very quickly. Will get some better photos when the books are done.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

I also have a photo of the hot foil stamping approval "flat" sheet we received for the Limited Edition traycase, but due to the nature of the approval stage (quickie hits to get the colors down on the material, not full presses) it doesn't look quite as good as the finished product will, so I hesitate to share it. Plus, it's large and difficult to photograph, which makes it look even "less nice," if you get what I mean. So I'd hate to post this, even with caveats, and then have people panic and think the Limited Edition case won't look awesome. Because it's going to look awesome. Let me think about this a bit...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wait. People will be fine.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    That’s too bad. There were supposed to be four, right?
    Yes, the last time he wrote about it, he had plans for four.

Right now, he's trying to concentrate on finishing the Matthew Corbett books (two more yet to write) before doing anything else.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVED I Travel by Night and Last Train from Perdition. I loved the stories and I deeply loved the edition of the books, with cover artwork and once internal piece by Michael Whelan. I really hope Robert writes the two other books as well and are published with the same format and illustrator.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Hate to bug you, but is there a release date set yet for Stranger Weather?

Thanks!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just wait. People will be fine.
    +1

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I LOVED I Travel by Night and Last Train from Perdition. I loved the stories and I deeply loved the edition of the books, with cover artwork and once internal piece by Michael Whelan. I really hope Robert writes the two other books as well and are published with the same format and illustrator.
    Me too. It would be a real shame if those are not completed.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered my slipcased collector edition of "The Institute" yesterday!!!! Looking forward to receiving that. Brian, one of these days you guys have to figure out how to deliver the book AND the slipcase together!!! lol lol Nevertheless, thank you CD for being my go to publisher!!!!

Does amazon have the page for the reading copies up yet? I don't order my reading copy from CD because I figure they have a limited supply and it wouldn't be fair to others.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ordered my slipcased collector edition of "The Institute" yesterday!!!! Looking forward to receiving that. Brian, one of these days you guys have to figure out how to deliver the book AND the slipcase together!!! lol lol Nevertheless, thank you CD for being my go to publisher!!!!

Does amazon have the page for the reading copies up yet? I don't order my reading copy from CD because I figure they have a limited supply and it wouldn't be fair to others.
    Don't buy from Amazon! Shop at your local bookstore!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Don't buy from Amazon! Shop at your local bookstore!
    What, B & N? Actually, I'm not able to get out and about as I used to so, Amazon is actually my go to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Brian,

Thanks!
    I should have a better idea in early March of where that one will land... sorry for the wait, and thank you for your patience!

Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

But...if they deliver the slipcase and book together you don't get the foam.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Brian,

Thanks!
    I should have a better idea in early March of where that one will land... sorry for the wait, and thank you for your patience!

Brian
    Thanks for the update, Brian! I'm looking forward to it!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Dan or Brian: Can you let me know when part 3 and 4 of the 2018 grab bag club will be shipping. If I remember, the last word I had was late January or early February. Thanks.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Dan or Brian: Can you let me know when part 3 and 4 of the 2018 grab bag club will be shipping. If I remember, the last word I had was late January or early February. Thanks.
    Very very soon. I'm waiting on one book to show up, and it should've been here on Wednesday of last week, but they never called to schedule the delivery, and then no one was in the office on Friday because of the weather. So hopefully that book comes today and the both 3 and 4 will be shipping together later today / tomorrow. If not, it'll be shipping this week for sure either way.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is CD going to be selling Suntup's AGE Rosemary's Baby? I ordered my Horns from you guys, so I was just wondering... Thanks!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Is CD going to be selling Suntup's AGE Rosemary's Baby? I ordered my Horns from you guys, so I was just wondering... Thanks!
    I think Brian was checking with Paul about that. He can confirm then.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Very very soon. I'm waiting on one book to show up, and it should've been here on Wednesday of last week, but they never called to schedule the delivery, and then no one was in the office on Friday because of the weather. So hopefully that book comes today and the both 3 and 4 will be shipping together later today / tomorrow. If not, it'll be shipping this week for sure either way.
    Jumping back to this, the last book for these finally arrived like 10 minutes before I left for the day yesterday. So these are shipping today. I've already printed most of the orders / shipping labels, so expect a shipping notice soon.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

How about this offer: 3 Random Books For One Insanely Low Price! ?
    I bought 2 back in 2017.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    How about this offer: 3 Random Books For One Insanely Low Price! ?
    I bought 2 back in 2017.
    Hmm. That one I don't know. I'm guessing something got lost somewhere as I thought we filled and shipped all of those (if they're what I think they are). Can you send me the email address associated with your account and I'll look it up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 890 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 779 829 ... LastLast