Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 388 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I am actually planning to sell my copy I'm only collecting trade editions at the moment (with a few exceptions like the Misery gift ed.), and I have a few items left that I have no need for anymore.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Thanks Jerome. There’s an eBay listing at $350, but also with a Make Offer option, but it no longer sounds worth it.
    Geez, I would actually pay more for a fine copy. Took me A LONG time to actually get s copy without the fade. I paid $400
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't often do this (ask for value) but I came across a book that I THINK I've seen before but not sure.

Skeleton Crew S/L....this book IS SIGNED by both King and Potter in usual place but instead of a number, it has S/P....looks same as S/L in every way (although no poster)...is in pictorial slipcase etc...is S/P for Scream Press? Is this essentially a PC copy that in the end got marked S/P? I understand the 25 or so books out there that LOOK like the S/L but are unsigned and thus PC copies and valued at $300-$400...but this is signed by both and S/P.

Thoughts?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Current value of a signed Hearts in Suspension? Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    $325 with a slipcase....$300 without.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Thanks. Soooo...anyone have one to sell?! Don't need a slipcase.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

What do you folks think a standalone copy of Eyes of the Dragon Rebound is at right now?

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Thanks. Soooo...anyone have one to sell?! Don't need a slipcase.
    Check with Gerald. I believe he still has some ~$350.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    What do you folks think a standalone copy of Eyes of the Dragon Rebound is at right now?
    Good question, not sure what they’ve been selling for lately. I’d say at least 2K. That was the last price I heard one sold for, but that was quite a while ago, before IT got released, maybe even before Firestarter was shipped.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Good question, not sure what they’ve been selling for lately. I’d say at least 2K. That was the last price I heard one sold for, but that was quite a while ago, before IT got released, maybe even before Firestarter was shipped.
    That one was signed by King if I remember correctly... was a member here and they did it through Winters.... no?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That one was signed by King if I remember correctly... was a member here and they did it through Winters.... no?
    That's right Kris. It was mine and it was signed. I was told it sold for 2K

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Tanks for the verification! I was sure it was you but didn't want to say if it was private. Cheers
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tanks for the verification! I was sure it was you but didn't want to say if it was private. Cheers
    No problem Kris and thank you. I did try and keep it private at first because I felt bad selling it but I knew sharp eyed members here would figure it out. At this point it's been long enough that I don't mind.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

omit

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    sell or buy?
    Selling.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm, I remember the Winters auction for the signed copy, but I was thinking of a sale after that. I don’t remember the details, though. If I get a chance this weekend, I’ll poke around and see if I can drudge something up about it.
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem Kris and thank you. I did try and keep it private at first because I felt bad selling it but I knew sharp eyed members here would figure it out. At this point it's been long enough that I don't mind.
    It’s funny you say that, lori, because the moment I saw the Winters auction, I went through the Rebound EoTD thread to find the picture you posted of your signed copy to compare the signatures
    Looking for:

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

omit

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm, I remember the Winters auction for the signed copy, but I was thinking of a sale after that. I don’t remember the details, though. If I get a chance this weekend, I’ll poke around and see if I can drudge something up about it.
    There was a Firestarter that went for 2k unsigned I am aware of but no Eyes... other than the signed one from Winters. I would say $900-1100 for Eyes is the going rate. Def not $2k...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! Long time no see. Dano here - due to some new life circumstances, I am bowing out of SK collecting... at least for the few bigger books I have.
    I am looking for price estimates to sell a copy of IT/SL #17 (from AKC) in F/F (just a beautiful copy) and all 3 Bill Hodge's flat signed in the red cases that I would call NF or even F.
    The goal here is to get the estimates and then give smoking deals to whomever from these boards is interested. You all have helped me create my collection!
    Apologies if I should have gone directly to the classifieds, but I thought this might be the best start...
    Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Hi everyone! Long time no see. Dano here - due to some new life circumstances, I am bowing out of SK collecting... at least for the few bigger books I have.
    I am looking for price estimates to sell a copy of IT/SL #17 (from AKC) in F/F (just a beautiful copy) and all 3 Bill Hodge's flat signed in the red cases that I would call NF or even F.
    The goal here is to get the estimates and then give smoking deals to whomever from these boards is interested. You all have helped me create my collection!
    Apologies if I should have gone directly to the classifieds, but I thought this might be the best start...
    Dan
    UPDATE:
    IT sold.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan
    UPDATE:
    IT sold.

Dan
    Yeah, "It" is a popular Book no surprise there.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow~ Site has value to sellers. Congrats!

Dan
    UPDATE:
    IT sold.

Dan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You just never know what might show up here on a slow Saturday.
    Another value added service from your friends here at thedarktower.org

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan
    Update 2: Hodges Trilogy sold! Thank you, everyone, for helping a brother out!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 388 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast