Default Books you listed

Hi,

I'd possibly be interested in :

Swan Song Limited
    Summer of Night limited
    Weight of Words limited

What prices are you asking for those?

Thanks!

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

I have a PC copy of the lettered edition of The Cold Commands by Richard K. Morgan (with the matching traycase of course). I was wondering how much people here would consider this to be worth. Also, if you are interested in buying this book, feel free to send me a message with your offer.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default A very rare opportunity to buy copy #1 of a S/L

PS Publishing S/L Oversized Traycased Edition of Fearie Tales.

In new and unread condition.

Illustrated by Alan Lee (The conceptual artist for both The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogy movies).

Limited to only 200 signed copies. This is copy #1.

Please PM me with offers.

I have attached some photos below...

Any questions, please ask!

Many thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just bought Guillermo del Toro's The Strain #198, so I am in search of The Fall #198. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have a copy for trade (#351) and will pay all shipping. Or am willing to pay cash. Thanks!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Still for sale: (Going to eBay soon)

The Rise of Endymion by Dan Simmons - Subterranean Press Signed Limited Numbered

The Vampyricon by Douglas Clegg - Lonely Road Books PC Signed Limited

John Dies at the End by David Wong - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered or PC

World War Z by Max Brooks - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered

Swan Song by Robert McCammon - Subterranean Press Signed Limited Numbered

The Cuckoo's Callings - UK 2nd - by Robert Galbraith

The Silkworm - US 1st - by Robert Galbraith

The Silkworm - Uk 1st - by Robert Galbraith

The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Deluxe Edition #74 of 200 (Signed by all contributors including Stephen King, Joe hill, Clive Barker, Neil Gaiman, etc.) Earthling Publications -with matching The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Limited Edition #74 of 300

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson - Signed US 1st/1st
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Price reduced...

For Sale :

Rogues
    Subterranean Press
    Signed/Limited edition

Book and slipcase are in Fine condition.

Looking for $275 PP friends and family.

PM me with offer if you are interested.

Would also trade for a UK signed limited set of the Jenisin Broken earth books.

Traveler Wilshire is on a distinguished road

Hopefully this is the correct place for this.

I've got #20 from Subterranean Press of a couple Malazan Books.

Midnight Tides, The Bonehunters, Reaper's Gale, and Toll the Hounds.

ebay seems to have a bit of a dearth of listings right now, I was wondering if anyone might be interested, and/or what a fair price for those (and rights to the last two) might be.

Thanks!

ps if there's a better place for this post let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Wilshire View Post
    Hopefully this is the correct place for this.

I've got #20 from Subterranean Press of a couple Malazan Books.

Midnight Tides, The Bonehunters, Reaper's Gale, and Toll the Hounds.

ebay seems to have a bit of a dearth of listings right now, I was wondering if anyone might be interested, and/or what a fair price for those (and rights to the last two) might be.

Thanks!

ps if there's a better place for this post let me know.
    I would say between $800 and $1,000. Value for unmatched chunks of the set really aren't worth that much over retail surprisingly anymore. Heck I got Reapers Gale and Toll the Hounds Lettered and I dont think they are worth that much ($1,500 with rights) without the rest even though I could end up with 4 matched.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Traveler Wilshire is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the response!
    That's pretty much what I was thinking. Price has gone down dramatically the last couple of years. Which is fine - I started collecting because Malazan is one of my favorite series. Life changes though . I might need to get rid of some things.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have RP1 first printing HC for sale. $150 F&F

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also have these book for sale. Let me know if you’re interested and I can send prices and more photos

SIGNED first printing

ARC/ proofs

First printings unsigned

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok folks... I really need some cash... so I'll offer this up one last time at a steal...

Price reduced...

For Sale :

Rogues
    Subterranean Press
    Signed/Limited edition

Book and slipcase are in Fine condition.

Looking for $225 PP friends and family.

PM me with offer if you are interested.

Would also trade for a UK signed limited set of the Jenisin Broken earth books.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey guys, just want to up my offer to $950 for a lettered Silo (Wool) Series. If you have any leads let me know. Thanks!

Edit: Thank you Rooster, now have Silo Series lettered "O".
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

I'm selling some books here (link). Please feel free to check it out. PM (or email) me for details etc. etc.

Due to some changes in my personal life, my response time may be less than stellar. I would like to extend my apologies in advance. I will respond to anyone who contacts me, though.

P.S. I also put an un-numbered set of the five Book of the New Sun volumes on the 'bay (individually listed)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I'm selling some books here (link). Please feel free to check it out. PM (or email) me for details etc. etc.

Due to some changes in my personal life, my response time may be less than stellar. I would like to extend my apologies in advance. I will respond to anyone who contacts me, though.

P.S. I also put an un-numbered set of the five Book of the New Sun volumes on the 'bay (individually listed)
    I emailed you about The Terror.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Relaxed

As this Terror Lettered seems like it may be on its way out, I will update my list of wants and potential trades. You can always request cash from me unless noted, and me from you if it is lopsided. You can even include multiple copies of mine for trade.

WANTS

Cixin: Three Body Problem Lettered
    Simmons: Terror Lettered & Drood Lettered
    Morgan: Altered Carbon & Broken Angels Lettered
    Zafon: Cemetery of Forgotten Books Lettered

TRADES

Reapers Gale & Toll the Hounds Lettered
    Hounded & Hexed Lettered
    Forever War S/L
    Misery S/L (Remarqued, so yet to have it in my hands to make a decision... no promises here as it appears pretty immaculate)
    Ready Player One Lettered
    Red Rising & Golden Son Lettered (You'd have to beg on these)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I sent you a PM.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wtb Roadwork, 1st print clean copy. PM me.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Looking for Dan Simmons The Terror Subterranean LIMITED. if anyone has one. please PM.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Check it out? are you going to provide a list?
    Did I miss the link?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Did I miss the link?
    Click on "I'm selling some books here (link)."
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss the link?
    Put your cursor over the word link.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post

Did I miss the link?
    Not working for me... I'll try on the other computer.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post

Did I miss the link?
    Not working for me... I'll try on the other computer.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...L8c/edit#gid=0
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Interested in getting back into comics, specifically Sandman, Old Man Logan, and Deadpool. Posting this in the comics section also. PM me if you have any graphic novels/collections of comics you're looking to part with, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast