Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That sucks. You gave up XMAS for a S/L MPP?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That sucks. You gave up XMAS for a S/L MPP?
    hahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I just hit 133! I move A LOT slower now since I have ever S/L and now can only afford a lettered here and there.
    Wow. So you have every S\L? That's quite the accomplishment.
    There is not a single one I do not have no.. even the odd ball stuff.
    When did you get a numbered My Pretty Pony?
    My wife gave it to me for Xmas! That was the last one!
    Any person who has this would be shouting it from the rooftops with plenty of photos.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just hit 133! I move A LOT slower now since I have ever S/L and now can only afford a lettered here and there.
    Any person who has this would be shouting it from the rooftops with plenty of photos.
    I did. I was very proud of it and the fact my wife did it for me. You never comment on the pride and joys of others so not surprised you didn’t notice it to be honest. I was very happy to get one with the original traycase and in fine condition. Next time I will make sure to share it on multiple threads since you never visit the pride and joy or anyone’s Boole collection thread. Sound good Alan?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I did. I was very proud of it and the fact my wife did it for me. You never comment on the pride and joys of others so not surprised you didn’t notice it to be honest. I was very happy to get one with the original traycase and in fine condition. Next time I will make sure to share it on multiple threads since you never visit the pride and joy or anyone’s Boole collection thread. Sound good Alan?
    Why the subtle shots because he doesn't scour every thread?
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Why the subtle shots because he doesn't scour every thread?
    You might ask him the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Why are people so easily offended when questioned about their collection? I mean come on, you could have given a simple answer and moved on and have been the bigger person.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Why are people so easily offended when questioned about their collection? I mean come on, you could have given a simple answer and moved on and have been the bigger person.
    Sure

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Next time I will make sure to share it on multiple threads since you never visit the pride and joy or anyone’s Boole collection thread. Sound good Alan?
    I only look at a few threads. Some I look at every week, some once a year. I stopped looking at the "Pride and Joy" thread years ago when everybody-and-his-dog posted pictures of the latest CD Gift Edition. (Dozens of photos of the same thing)

I will now scour the "Pride and Joy" thread starting at Christmas 2018 for your Numbered My Pretty Pony. Or, I might just suck some more on this 2 litre bottle of Bacardi. Yum yum!

Country
    Country Flag

Next time I will make sure to share it on multiple threads since you never visit the pride and joy or anyone’s Boole collection thread. Sound good Alan?
    I only look at a few threads. Some I look at every week, some once a year. I stopped looking at the "Pride and Joy" thread years ago when everybody-and-his-dog posted pictures of the latest CD Gift Edition. (Dozens of photos of the same thing)

I will now scour the "Pride and Joy" thread starting at Christmas 2018 for your Numbered My Pretty Pony. Or, I might just suck some more on this 2 litre bottle of Bacardi. Yum yum!
    Go with the rum man. I would. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is it we say? Pics or it didn't happen!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

What is it we say? Pics or it didn't happen!!!
    Mine is number five (5).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ I knew you had it in you, Alan!!!! lol #V is a pretty sweet number, Congrats!!!! If I had your collection I think I'd throw mine away!!! lol

Got a few more pics? I always thought MPP was a fairly well done limited myself.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

^ I knew you had it in you, Alan!!!!
    Wait, how many Alan’s from Scotland are there here?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Don't know exactly, but I'm the good looking one!

Country
    Country Flag

If I had your collection I think I'd throw mine away!!! lol

Got a few more pics?
    I don't like paperbacks, so I might get rid of some. Offers considered.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

See, now your just showing off

Country
    Country Flag

If I had your collection I think I'd throw mine away!!! lol

Got a few more pics?
    I don't like paperbacks, so I might get rid of some. Offers considered.

HOLY COW!! Dude member here is looking for a Plant set. Chad! He would be so happy and how cool of ya to supply his Holy Grail! I’ll let him know

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Those Green Mile ARCs are SWEET!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There are 2 of us and he’s right, he’s the good looking one. He has better books too.

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY COW!! Dude member here is looking for a Plant set. Chad! He would be so happy and how cool of ya to supply his Holy Grail! I’ll let him know
    He PM'd me 10 seconds after I posted the pictures. Here was my answer...

"I have two sets of The Plant.

1. Set of all 3 inscribed (Steve), to his friend and author, Dennis Etchison which is housed in the original Michael Alpert traycase made from the same materials as the books. This is the only one of these I've ever seen. Also includes a signed letter from Dennis Etchison explaining what the inscriptions refer to.

2. Set of 3 unsigned "Designer's Proof" copies.

I've no idea of what they are worth nowadays. I will probably send them to David at Betts as a Silent Auction."

Country
    Country Flag

He PM'd me 10 seconds after I posted the pictures. Here was my answer...

"I have two sets of The Plant.

1. Set of all 3 inscribed (Steve), to his friend and author, Dennis Etchison which is housed in the original Michael Alpert traycase made from the same materials as the books. This is the only one of these I've ever seen. Also includes a signed letter from Dennis Etchison explaining what the inscriptions refer to.

2. Set of 3 unsigned "Designer's Proof" copies.

I've no idea of what they are worth nowadays. I will probably send them to David at Betts as a Silent Auction."
    As to some value I can say I bought the NF-F set he had a year or two ago and it came with red Eyes of the Dragon. It was $12500 if memory serves me. If your the proofs with them I imagine the money be close to what I paid where you don’t have the Eyes of the Dragon. Be interesting to see what it goes for!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Signed 2nd edition slinger puts me at 6!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed 2nd edition slinger puts me at 6!
    Finally! A thread post. Congrats, Adam! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast