Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 344 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Juliana looked for a Lettered Dystopia for 10 years!
    DAMM. Really? Maybe I should just get the PC.. Alan what are the differences you mentioned?
    I haven't seen mine for a while, but I remember a DVD and a video.
    No Traycase.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heya
    Looking for a very nice First of the DT 5 Paperback.

Signed ist s Plus but definitiv not nessesary!
    Can You please all Check If You have a spare Copy?

Thank You !!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Traveler JesseNelson is on a distinguished road

Looking for a Grant Wizard and Glass. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JesseNelson View Post

Email me at ornate1@aol.com....I have several copies available.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Traveler JesseNelson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNelson View Post

Email me at ornate1@aol.com....I have several copies available.
    Thanks!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scribbner Paperback of the Wolves in nice condition anyone?

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st edition Dustjacket for first edition Gunslinger. Recently picked up another signed first and the dj needs to be replaced. Does not need to be rolled -folded okay but at least near fine condition. Email photos please.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Have you contacted Donald M Grant? They sent me a new dustjacket when I bought a 1st from them years ago.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Have you contacted Donald M Grant? They sent me a new dustjacket when I bought a 1st from them years ago.

HBJ
    They sold out of 1st Edition DustJackets a long time ago. An unfolded mint condition will set you back in excess of $500 now.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for the following if anyone can help:

Wizard & Glass U.K. S/L #157/500
    Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L #157/200
    The Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000
    Charlie The Choo Choo #157/1000
    Colorado Kid PS S/L #’s 72, 78 & 149 (Chadbourne, Miller, Potter)
    The Shining Folio Society S/L
    IT CD Portfolio #229

Any help greatly appreciated 👍👍
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Lettered IT
    Eyes of the Dragon s/l

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

‘Salem’s Lot First Edition, 2nd state (or just the book, I have one, but the book has a previous owners name in it)
    Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Letters From Hell to sell?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone of the UK residents has one or more of the WH Smith editions? Still miss a few

Preferring to take multiple at once but I’m happy about any offer

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

There are a couple of Revivals on eBay at the moment at cover price
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Anyone of the UK residents has one or more of the WH Smith editions? Still miss a few

Preferring to take multiple at once but I’m happy about any offer

There are a couple of Revivals on eBay at the moment for cover price or not much over 👍
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for any Dark Tower limiteds number 66. Please email me if you have forsale. Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Looking for PS Publishing "One for the Road," both editions. If anyone was looking to sell that is, thank you!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Traveler o45deuce is on a distinguished road

Looking for Cemetery Dance From a Buick 8 S/L

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F/F 'Salem's Lot (2nd State) would be wonderful. Happy to buy/trade. Holler at me!

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a VERY FINE copy of Four Past Midnight. GOT ONE

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love manuscript photocopies. I enjoy reading them side-by-side with the book, oohing and aahing over the changes that were made. It's even more fun when there are changes and comments present made by the editor, when you can really see the two of them getting the text ready for publication.

If anyone has any manuscript photocopies he/she would be willing to part with, from King's novels of the seventies and eighties (plus Needful Things), I'd be very interested to hear via PM! Thanks everyone.

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for an S/L Misery if anyone wants to sell one. I have had one taker but my guy won't go that high
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Filling some gaps in my collection, so looking for the following:

Wizard & Glass UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole UK s/l #157
    Charlie The Choo Choo #157

The Shining Folio Society s/l (1/110 Signed to a bookplate)

The Colorado Kid PS Publishing #’s 72, 78 or 149 for any artist (these are the 150 limitation I’m looking for, not the 333 limitation)

IT CD Portfolio #229
    Cycle of the Werewolf s/l #84
    Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio #239

Any help is very much appreciated 👍👍
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for reading copies of The Outsider and The Fireman. These are to be a gift, so not dog-eaten condition, but they can be bumped and imperfect. Thought I'd ask here before I gave B&N my money. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 344 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast