Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 645 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I opened my numbered and lettered last night and wow, what impressive productions. Elegant, refined, but with such strong character. The little design accents and the attention to detail are so much fun to find and look at, these are books to truly be enjoyed.

Well done and congratulations, Paul and the Suntup team. The final product lives up to and then exceeds all expectations.

P.S., the texture of the paper in the lettered is so luxurious, it’s a great tactile experience. In fact the whole production is a tactile experience, from start to finish. Awesome job.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

That's some heavy sarcasm from someone who violated the rules, ie., "There is a limit of one Lettered and one Numbered edition per household."

I think Jeff is about right in the way it should be done. Pre-order for previous customers of each edition before the general public.

I sincerely hope you aren't talking about me.
    Not that it's any of your business, but I have one lettered, and one numbered. Both obtained legitimately.

If you are talking about someone else, then you should clarify who that is. If you are talking about me, then you are mistaken, and owe me an apology.
    I was talking about you. You claimed to have ordered more than allowed. Now you say it was a joke. I guess that my statement must have been a joke then too.

Aren't jokes supposed to funny?
    I owe everyone a beer. Didn't mean to kick up a sh!tstorm. Sometimes my internal censors fail and I fanboy too hard. So many great people here and I don't like seeing them tangled up. Apologies for overstepping.

Let's just go back to being Paul's number one fans.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I opened my numbered and lettered last night and wow, what impressive productions. Elegant, refined, but with such strong character. The little design accents and the attention to detail are so much fun to find and look at, these are books to truly be enjoyed.

Well done and congratulations, Paul and the Suntup team. The final product lives up to and then exceeds all expectations.

Stunning. Thanks for the view.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Killer Suntup/DR shelf you got there!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Killer Suntup/DR shelf you got there!
    I'm thinking there needs to be a chair next to that shelf. And in that chair is a former special forces operative who never sleeps.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I owe everyone a beer. Didn't mean to kick up a sh!tstorm. Sometimes my internal censors fail and I fanboy too hard. So many great people here and I don't like seeing them tangled up. Apologies for overstepping.

Let's just go back to being Paul's number one fans.

You don't owe me a beer, but I'll happily have one with you..
    I agree, we now need to return to praising the great stuff Paul is doing.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S., the texture of the paper in the lettered is so luxurious, it’s a great tactile experience. In fact the whole production is a tactile experience, from start to finish. Awesome job.
    Very impressive Anthony! Beautiful display.
    I do need to know how many editions of Pet Sematary you have....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a damn beautiful display

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That display is awesome. I have to figure out a way to do something like this, but keep it safe from cats jumping on them
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I will echo what other people have said. It's an awesome looking display. Congrtas. DR and Suntup. Does it get any better?

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Opened my limited this Monday, unfortunately not lucky enough to secure a lettered. Misery is actually my first Suntup book! I see lots more Suntup on my shelves in the future. Bravo, Paul! Beautifully done.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my limited. Too pedantic to touch it yet but took a peek at it through the plastic wrapper. Collecting is a strange mentality.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all. And that’s a great looking shelf there!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally opened the Suntup box that arrived a week ago. Paul, this numbered edition is beautiful. I love the quality of the materials and the fine craftsmanship that clearly went into this production. The creative little details, though, wow. They really take it over the top! The thought, the imagination, and the dedication of you and your team truly showcase your love for the source material. I’m looking forward to everything you bring next!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I finally opened the Suntup box that arrived a week ago. Paul, this numbered edition is beautiful. I love the quality of the materials and the fine craftsmanship that clearly went into this production. The creative little details, though, wow. They really take it over the top! The thought, the imagination, and the dedication of you and your team truly showcase your love for the source material. I’m looking forward to everything you bring next!
    Yeah I am with you. I cannot wait till the next release. I hope it’s as amazing as I expect it to be haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Missed Misery. Got HHH, so we shall see what I am able to get.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It’s gonna be sweet, no doubt.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick, thanks for the kind words. So happy you’re enjoying it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It’s gonna be sweet, no doubt.
    Agreed! Christmas 2018 is gonna
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hey Paul you’re famous!

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/you-ca...ur-living-room

Guess I better get my ass in gear and order some before they’re gone.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Every day that I can resist going to the suntup website and ordering a print is a personal victory, they're just so damn great.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived today in Melbourne, Australia. It may be the longest journey this little Judas penguin's had to make from California? Let me echo the wave of sentiment on here - it's exceeded my expectations. The book is beautiful, a fine homage to one of King's greatest achievements, and a clear labour of love honouring King collectors and the joy of King collecting. Thank you, Paul.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’d like to echo Antoni’s echo. Finally got to pore over mine today as well.

It’s fucking beautiful, Paul. Thank you.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOOKING for letter X of Suntup Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio... I do not have one Anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 645 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast