Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Hybrid View

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    For anyone following the drama of the list pallet of boxes by DHL, someone in a FB group is claiming to have spoken directly with DHL who told them their shipping label number is not an active label as it has not been paid for. She was told that anyone can get the labels but until the shipping is paid for, they won't show up in DHLs tracking system.

So NRB is now being accused of lying about the missing pallet of "shipped" boxes, sending out fake shipping label tracking numbers as a stalling tactic, and yet charging people for shipping they haven't incurred.
    I just seen that. I cannot believe it.... wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    For anyone following the drama of the list pallet of boxes by DHL, someone in a FB group is claiming to have spoken directly with DHL who told them their shipping label number is not an active label as it has not been paid for. She was told that anyone can get the labels but until the shipping is paid for, they won't show up in DHLs tracking system.

So NRB is now being accused of lying about the missing pallet of "shipped" boxes, sending out fake shipping label tracking numbers as a stalling tactic, and yet charging people for shipping they haven't incurred.

Holy smokes, if true that’s...yikes. I continue to feel awfully sorry for the folks who have to endure this hassle. I don’t think I’d have the patience for it.

It’s funny, on the same Calvin page, separated by just a few threads, are the NRB and the Suntup threads...just a few threads away from one another, yet each representing the two extreme ends of the customer service spectrum for our genre.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Holy smokes, if true that’s...yikes. I continue to feel awfully sorry for the folks who have to endure this hassle. I don’t think I’d have the patience for it.

It’s funny, on the same Calvin page, separated by just a few threads, are the NRB and the Suntup threads...just a few threads away from one another, yet each representing the two extreme ends of the customer service spectrum for our genre.
    When I was messaging Vincent, talking about him alienating the collector base he was trying to branch out in to with the signed Salems book, he said something like "when the collectors come up with a collectable book I want to buy, that's when I'll care what they think"

My retort to that was "you mean like the awesome Misery edition from Paul Suntup, a collrctor, that was good enough to actually secure Kings signature?"

As you say, opposite ends of the spectrum.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

As you say, opposite ends of the spectrum.
    Yes, I did say basically that.

There are those who "try" to deliver and those who deliver.

Paul delivers every time while Vincent continues to try.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

M
    This is truly disheartening. If the money is not there to ship the June boxes, our $$ is surely gone and the possibility of the King books getting paid for and shipped is even worse. I would hope there promises would be kept bleeding money and cancelled subscriptions does not seem to be favoring nrb yet

+ Reply to Thread