Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 567 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Another from this collection:

Those look nice, someone should be interested in them.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the Centipede Press newsletter :

" ’Salem’s Lot : New slipcase?
    Some of you might remember the slipcase that I made for the Centipede Press edition of Salem’s Lot way back in 2004. The slipcase had some blind stamping on the spine but otherwise was all done in black.
    I thought about re-doing and re-making the slipcase with a better quality cloth, small plate inset into the spine, two-toned cloth binding (black for sides and closed edge, a red for top and bottom), and a red or black paper liner on the inside.
    They would probably be a bit pricey. Maybe $125 per case? And they of course modify your edition somewhat. I thought it would be a good way to improve the quality of the edition. But is it a good idea? Let me know your thoughts. "
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    From the Centipede Press newsletter :

" ’Salem’s Lot : New slipcase?
    Some of you might remember the slipcase that I made for the Centipede Press edition of Salem’s Lot way back in 2004. The slipcase had some blind stamping on the spine but otherwise was all done in black.
    I thought about re-doing and re-making the slipcase with a better quality cloth, small plate inset into the spine, two-toned cloth binding (black for sides and closed edge, a red for top and bottom), and a red or black paper liner on the inside.
    They would probably be a bit pricey. Maybe $125 per case? And they of course modify your edition somewhat. I thought it would be a good way to improve the quality of the edition. But is it a good idea? Let me know your thoughts. "
    I would not change the book.... would anyone else want this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if the gift and the limited edition dimensions are identical. If they are, I bet there are people out there who'd get one for the GE. If not, I'd leave it alone.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Reminds me of the phrase, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm not sure if the gift and the limited edition dimensions are identical. If they are, I bet there are people out there who'd get one for the GE. If not, I'd leave it alone.
    The dimensions are not the same.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had Jeff make me one for the gift (so he has those measurements!). It is all black and fits it great. I see no reason for a new one for the S/L.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is one sought after book. I wouldn't change it at all.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Asked this question on the article thread but didn't get a response. Figured I'd check here as well.

UK Needful Things Trade 1st/1st:

Per the article, my copy doesn't state: This edition first published in Great Britain 1991. Does state: First published in Great Britain 1991. Is this still a true first? DJ price matches the article. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Asked this question on the article thread but didn't get a response. Figured I'd check here as well.

Per the article, my copy doesn't state: This edition first published in Great Britain 1991. Does state: First published in Great Britain 1991. Is this still a true first? DJ price matches the article. Thanks!
    Mine's a 1st/1st and states: "First published in Great Britain 1991" as well.
    So yes, I would think so.

sk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

Mine's a 1st/1st and states: "First published in Great Britain 1991" as well.
    So yes, I would think so.

sk
    Thanks, Siep!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yours is the correct statement. Copy and paste error on the other one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Yours is the correct statement. Copy and paste error on the other one.
    Thanks, Alan. Simon's fixed it on the article page.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Is Ebayer crowmama2001 a member here?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did King do a signing anywhere for Wind Through The Keyhole?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

He did not. I took a look at the Signing Events spreadsheet, and there is no listing for TWTTK.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

He did not. I took a look at the Signing Events spreadsheet, and there is no listing for TWTTK.
    In California he made an appearance with the RBR. A talk show host sold $300 book package with TWTTK or 11/22/63 included with a book from each author. Signed

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

In California he made an appearance with the RBR. A talk show host sold $300 book package with TWTTK or 11/22/63 included with a book from each author. Signed
    Here was my email heading when I requested TWTTK

Subject: RE: Rock Bottom Remainders in concert at The El Rey Theatre
    with special guest Roger McGuinn of The Byrds -
    Date: Sun, July 08, 2012 10:43 pm
    To: <ted@livetalksla.org>

I know several members went to the event. Rock Bottom Remainders' Stephen King singing "Hey Little Girl" at the El Rey, L.A. 6/22/12

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

King signed a copy of that title for me on 6/22 at the El Rey...and the next day in Anaheim on 6/23.

I sold the 6/22 copy to a member here....and kept the 6/23 copy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here was my email heading when I requested TWTTK

Subject: RE: Rock Bottom Remainders in concert at The El Rey Theatre
    with special guest Roger McGuinn of The Byrds -
    Date: Sun, July 08, 2012 10:43 pm
    To: <ted@livetalksla.org>

I know several members went to the event. Rock Bottom Remainders' Stephen King singing "Hey Little Girl" at the El Rey, L.A. 6/22/12
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    King signed a copy of that title for me on 6/22 at the El Rey...and the next day in Anaheim on 6/23.

I sold the 6/22 copy to a member here....and kept the 6/23 copy.
    I can attest to this story as I was also in attendance. As I recall it was signed along with, El Jefe's book (I don't recall what he had signed. "Rage" perhaps?) and there was some King DNA involved in the incident as well!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    FWIW, I was able to get my "Night Shift" w/1 of a kind Chadbourne remarque and "Dolso" limited wooden traycase edition
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

THE FIRST SIGNED copy of WTTKH that was put up FOR SALE
    was offered For Sale as part of The 2012 Haven Fundraiser.
    Donated by an Anonymous Member.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...p2047675.l2557
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone familiar with this Dark Tower box set?

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Is anyone familiar with this Dark Tower box set?

that looks awesome and I want one

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    that looks awesome and I want one

Yeah, me too! Sadly, I found out this was a one of a kind custom job. They took the paperbacks and had them rebound into hardbacks and made this set. Vincent of Nocturnal Readers Box has it. The books aren't in order he said so the smaller ones would be more balanced on the outside.

Here's a better look at it!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 567 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 ... LastLast