Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 344 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple of signed by "Steve" item on Ebay

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Any books or items signed by "Steve", rather than "Stephen King".
    My husband has one too but not selling either. Sorry.
    No problem. I'm looking for "Steve" only, if possible.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I am looking for a copy of Ubris with the original publication of Night Surf.
    One on ebay right now. Believe advertised as good+ condition and they asking 16. Could always try gerald winters and sons he may have 1 or 2 lying around.
    Link?

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

One on ebay right now. Believe advertised as good+ condition and they asking 16. Could always try gerald winters and sons he may have 1 or 2 lying around.
    Link?
    Dont know how to send link using tapatalk for first time. Its item 302672300184 seller is mountainstreambudo2

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Link?
    Here
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Link?
    So was The Stand in the works prior to Night Surf? I mean I wouldnt be surprised but now that you mention it I find it interesting due to the Captain Trips theme of Night Surf.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

]So was The Stand in the works prior to Night Surf? I mean I wouldnt be surprised but now that you mention it I find it interesting due to the Captain Trips theme of Night Surf.
    No, Night Surf was written and published when King was in University. He didn't start The Stand until after he finished The Shining.

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...y-bev-vincent/

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    ]So was The Stand in the works prior to Night Surf? I mean I wouldnt be surprised but now that you mention it I find it interesting due to the Captain Trips theme of Night Surf.
    No, Night Surf was written and published when King was in University. He didn't start The Stand until after he finished The Shining.

Wow interesting, makes me appreciate Night Surf a lot more than when I first read it. It felt like a deleted scene from The Stand when I first read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Wow interesting, makes me appreciate Night Surf a lot more than when I first read it. It felt like a deleted scene from The Stand when I first read it.

Also, great work on that essay, appreciate you sharing. That was very insightful

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Wrong Ubris for finding Night Surf

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Link?
    Here
    I believe you will see that is the Wrong Ubris for finding Night Surf.
    The one on Ebay via that link is an UBRIS from 1968...
    Ubris from 1969 contained Night Surf
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    That's why I asked for a link. I knew the one I had seen on ebay was not the one that was asked for. I have that one with an early King signature.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully mine will be easier to find
    A first Misery in F/F or as close to F/F as possible.
    I like to check here before I troll ABE's and eBay. More trustworthy!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I’ll check tonight, but I think I have an extra F/F copy, from when I upgraded to a signed copy.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I’ll check tonight, but I think I have an extra F/F copy, from when I upgraded to a signed copy.
    Thanks Brian!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    That's why I asked for a link. I knew the one I had seen on ebay was not the one that was asked for. I have that one with an early King signature.
    If I follow this right - no copy of Ubris with Night Surf for sale. Will keep my eyes open and if anyone has one for sale please reach out.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Looking for a Stand and Shining 1st/1st in Fine or Near fine condition.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dystopia Lettered .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Dystopia Lettered .

Actual letter. I know there is a PC on EBay... thanks all

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the CD slipcase for the $75 Collector's Edition of Under The Dome.

Email me if you have one to sell.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

PS Carrie Lettered

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for PS Colorado Kid #72, #78 or #149 of the 150 limitations, any artist, any of those three numbers
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a DVD of Rose Red they're looking to sell/get rid of? I've never seen it, it's not on Netflix (DVD or streaming), and the prices on eBay are ridiculous. I just want to watch it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Does anyone have a DVD of Rose Red they're looking to sell/get rid of? I've never seen it, it's not on Netflix (DVD or streaming), and the prices on eBay are ridiculous. I just want to watch it.
    If you don't locate one, don't hesitate to ask your public library. They may have a DVD copy they can secure for checkout.

Just a thought.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    If you don't locate one, don't hesitate to ask your public library. They may have a DVD copy they can secure for checkout.

Just a thought.

Mulleins
    could see what this one goes at?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rose-Red-DV...8AAOSwbc5avkCt

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys. I hadn't even thought to ask the library. I just did a search and it looks like there's one available at a branch nearby (I'm guessing they could have it sent to a closer one). If I don't win the auction I just bid on, I'll go the library route.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 344 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast