Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 515 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast
Results 10,526 to 10,550 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Due to the fact that my shelves are not ‘Lettered Edition’ friendly, my Lettered collection, a grand total of two, are going to have to go to a new home. I just can’t bring myself to wrap them and leave them in an attic, so to a good home they must go.

I have Cemetery Dance’s Secretary of Dreams, Volumes 1 and 2, both Lettered X. Would rather sell as a set and keep them together. Looking for $4250 for them, but open to sensible offers.

I’m UK based, so shipping in the UK is free, rest of the world at cost.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Due to changing my collecting preferences towards proofs and the need to find cash to replace my wife’s dead car, I will be selling my Lettered Misery Suntup edition.
    This looks like it’s going to be a beautiful edition and I’m disappointed not to be able to see it first hand. I will be accepting offers for the next week, after which I will contact the person with the best offer.
    I have now listed this book with David at Betts Books. If the book is of interest and you would like to bid, please contact David rather than me. I have no idea what this book will go for, but I’m sure whoever wins it will be extremely happy with it. It looks beautiful.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Black House S/L #209 FINE CONDITION $308 plus $12 shipping and insurance.

Lisey's Story CLICK TO SEE AUCTION for $250 plus $10 shipping.

EMAIL ME if interested in either.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Due to the fact that my shelves are not ‘Lettered Edition’ friendly, my Lettered collection, a grand total of two, are going to have to go to a new home. I just can’t bring myself to wrap them and leave them in an attic, so to a good home they must go.

I have Cemetery Dance’s Secretary of Dreams, Volumes 1 and 2, both Lettered X. Would rather sell as a set and keep them together. Looking for $4250 for them, but open to sensible offers.

I’m UK based, so shipping in the UK is free, rest of the world at cost.
    SOLD
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wastelands S/L -$495

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wastelands S/L -$495

SOLD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all, I have a Dolan's Cadillac proof (Lord John Press) in great condition for sale if anyone is interested. It's the blue version, which seems to be more common than the brown one (still an uncommon proof either way). There are currently two blue copies listed on ABE at $500/$550. A brown copy is listed at > $1,000.

I'm looking for $250 plus shipping. Pics available upon request.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

DT artist editions of books 5, 6 and 7. All in brand new condition. Susannah AE $100, Wolves $150, DT $60, Wind $120.

Bachman Books first edition hardcover. I'd say VG or even VG+. $150

Email abouttosnap at yahoo dot ca for pics or with an offer.

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

Please forgive me for posting a non-King related item here, but I’m interested in unloading a Charnel House Lettered copy of “Last Call” by Tim Powers. If interested, please message me.

Thanks,
    Michael

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my UK S/L TWTTK - with stunning Jae Lee Remarque - #184/200

800,- incl worldwide shipping

*SOLD*

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a fantastic remarque
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

Man, that's gorgeous! Silly me has gone ahead and blown my budget on flooring
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    DT artist editions of books 5, 6 and 7. All in brand new condition. Susannah AE $100, Wolves $150, DT $60, Wind $120.

Bachman Books first edition hardcover. I'd say VG or even VG+. $150

Email abouttosnap at yahoo dot ca for pics or with an offer.
    I still have all of these. Someone on here posted a $200 BIN auction for the AE of The Wolves. Here is one for $150 shipped and cheaper if combined with another book.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Man, that's gorgeous! Silly me has gone ahead and blown my budget on flooring
    I agree ;D

It was made as a commission and I asked for a young Roland.
    Had a feeling that this would fit the book the best, but he really exceeded my expectations!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SOLD

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SOLD

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot gift edition (limited to 600 copies), still shrinkwrapped. $275 plus shipping from Europe.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just After Sunset (1st/1st), flatsigned on the first front-end page. Beautiful signature. NF/NF - - - > $275 PP Gift F&F

[IMG][/IMG]

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Misery uncorrected proof (NF): $450 PP Gift/F&F

[IMG][/IMG]

Country
    Country Flag

Cell (3rd printing; inscribed; NF/NF): $150 PP Gift F&F

[IMG][/IMG]

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameless plug:

Six Scary Stories UK proof:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29248720063...84.m1558.l2649
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That should interest ur2ndbiggestfan who said that he wanted oned !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining CD GE - $120 shipped

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining gift edition with sketchbook. Looking to trade it for The Ceremonies by T.E.D. Klein. Straight trade.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All of these are in fantastic condition with Brodart Sleeves. They appear to be unread. All prices include shipping.

The Drawing of the Three 1st/1st - SOLD

The Drawing of the Three 2nd/1st - $60

Wizard and the Glass 1st/1st -SOLD

Charlie the Choo Choo - USA 1st/1st - $40

Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised & Updated!) from Cemetery Dance - Hardcover Limited edition Signed by Furth - No Brodart sleeve on this one SOLD

The Dark Tower Companion from Cemetery Dance - Hardcover LImited signed by Bev -SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 515 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast