Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The collectible Tim Powers

Hybrid View

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Here's The Collected Stories of Tim Powers: https://www.amazon.com/Down-Out-Purg...rds=tim+powers

Charnel House is doing the limited edition. This is what their website has to say about it: "The Collected Stories of Tim Powers is now being designed. The 22 story Charnel House Edition will be a tall drink of water in a binding you have never seen or touched before. More on this title soon."
    I'm super curious about this! I've been collecting the last few Tim Powers books from Charnel House (and like pretty much everyone in this thread one of my most desired books is a lettered Last Call) but I've never sprung for a lettered. Something I've "never seen or touched before" may be too intriguing to pass up...
    Just got the email that this title is available for pre-order.

The numbered is limited to 124 copies and is "Bound in Japanese “Snow Dust” silk silver foiled label imbedded in the front board" ($300) LINK

The lettered is "Bound in three quarter crimson Morocco leather over Japanese “Snow Dust” silk" ($1000) LINK

Not sure if this counts as a "binding you have never seen or touched before" but I'm sure it'll be a pretty book. And big, too: 7" x 11" and 476 pages, quite larger than the last couple of Tim Powers books that Joe has put out.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Here's The Collected Stories of Tim Powers: https://www.amazon.com/Down-Out-Purg...rds=tim+powers

Charnel House is doing the limited edition. This is what their website has to say about it: "The Collected Stories of Tim Powers is now being designed. The 22 story Charnel House Edition will be a tall drink of water in a binding you have never seen or touched before. More on this title soon."
    I'm super curious about this! I've been collecting the last few Tim Powers books from Charnel House (and like pretty much everyone in this thread one of my most desired books is a lettered Last Call) but I've never sprung for a lettered. Something I've "never seen or touched before" may be too intriguing to pass up...
    Just got the email that this title is available for pre-order.

The numbered is limited to 124 copies and is "Bound in Japanese “Snow Dust” silk silver foiled label imbedded in the front board" ($300) LINK

The lettered is "Bound in three quarter crimson Morocco leather over Japanese “Snow Dust” silk" ($1000) LINK

Not sure if this counts as a "binding you have never seen or touched before" but I'm sure it'll be a pretty book. And big, too: 7" x 11" and 476 pages, quite larger than the last couple of Tim Powers books that Joe has put out.
    Looks like the numbered edition has sold out - I hope someone else here was able to snag one!

+ Reply to Thread