Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    Camelot books has Sub Press GOT limited and lettered books for sale.
    I wasn't sure if $995 for a lettered was a good price, but I see 1 of the 2 sold. Way out of my price range.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just found a GOT 2 bomber beer gift pack with glass here in CO. One is double white ale and the other is a red ale. Real cool!!! Fire and snow!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I just found a GOT 2 bomber beer gift pack with glass here in CO. One is double white ale and the other is a red ale. Real cool!!! Fire and snow!!
    Nice. I was about to give up on the Night King double white, but our local shop finally got a case.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    Nice. I was about to give up on the Night King double white, but our local shop finally got a case.
    I don’t get these - but someone got the night king double white from Costco and it was in our white elephant gift exchange this weekend - my daughter got that (but since she isn’t allowed to drink I’ve taken possession of it)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new Wildcards is out. Signed copies at VJ Books or Jean Cocteau Theatre

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone knows where I might be able to get a proof of the anthology Warriors, I'd appreciate it. I know there is a signed one on eBay, but I want see if there is a more affordable, non-signed one available.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I probably wont buy one as i do not collect GRRM but I accidentally reserved a prelaunch booking for the artemcharta.com leather rebound of A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE (it was just 1 click in an email)

Leather Bound: "A Game of Thrones"

Hard backed and fully bound in black synthetic leather with all of the features that make these books so unique. Each carefully made copy features hubbed spines which conceal a magnate used to hold the decorative bookmark in place when your books are on display. The raised border on the cover serves not only to add rich detail, but also to protect the cast metal emblem.

Prelaunch Exclusive Collectors Edition: $195 - Save over $50 off future retail price ($250)

>>> https://www.artemcharta.com/

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I probably wont buy one as i do not collect GRRM but I accidentally reserved a prelaunch booking for the artemcharta.com leather rebound of A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE (it was just 1 click in an email)

Hard backed and fully bound in black synthetic leather with all of the features that make these books so unique. Each carefully made copy features hubbed spines which conceal a magnate used to hold the decorative bookmark in place when your books are on display. The raised border on the cover serves not only to add rich detail, but also to protect the cast metal emblem.

Prelaunch Exclusive Collectors Edition: $195 - Save over $50 off future retail price ($250)

I don't know if I trust this guy. He was advertising as a leather bound set. Now it's synthetic leather. Who knows if he'll do all the books and what the quality actually looks like in person. He didn't answer my inquiry on whether they were machine or hand bound. I would worry that the "bookmark" might fall off the book. Just sayin'.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

im a gonna skip that one - agree with Becca - too much unknown - that holds no interest for me
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

We just Need Paul at Dragon Rebounds to do a really nice set.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I agree whole heartedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    I agree whole heartedly.

I would love for Paul to do this. The only issue is price. AGOT copies are so high the final price would be ridiculous... unless he used the new illustrated text block.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    I agree whole heartedly.

I would love for Paul to do this. The only issue is price. AGOT copies are so high the final price would be ridiculous... unless he used the new illustrated text block.
    That would be cool or just use the text block from a trade paperback edition. Those can't be too expensive.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I trust this guy. He was advertising as a leather bound set. Now it's synthetic leather. Who knows if he'll do all the books and what the quality actually looks like in person. He didn't answer my inquiry on whether they were machine or hand bound. I would worry that the "bookmark" might fall off the book. Just sayin'.
    I was on the edge for this one - I really liked the minimalist spine and I thought that the magnetic swords were a unique idea (and I am a sucker for uniquely-bound books). If they were done well and used first edition blocks I would have gone all in, and at a higher price than he's listing now.

BUT... as you said, they were advertised as leather bound and I am sick of all of the leather substitutes in supposedly "finely bound" books. The synthetic is a total deal-breaker for me. I'm not even all that happy with the bonded leather that most of the small presses use for "deluxe" editions, but it's not like I have a choice in the matter...

/crankiness

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If it's going to be done in the future(near future) I would buy the hardcover illustrated editions now while they are readily available in new condition. Yep, I'm voting for The illustrated US edition. Maybe a silver inlay of the house sigils on the covers.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't think I can resist this.....

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Durch die Nacht mit Sibel Kekilli und George R.R.Martin
    Into the night with Sibel Kekili and George R.R.Martin

German/France Film in English
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqsMwWWFYSo

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched it a couple of years ago I believe, I thought that it was quite an interesting interview/documentary !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched it a couple of years ago I believe, I thought that it was quite an interesting interview/documentary !
    Into the night is a very nice 130+ parts series with a lot of amazing combinations of artists....
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durch_..._mit_%E2%80%A6
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385406/

Franka Potente und John Carpenter
    James Gunn und Michael Rooker
    Juliette Lewis und Crispin Glover

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

I would like to sell the song of ice and fire calendars from the years 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. They are still sealed. Send me a message with your offer if you're interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Some limited ASOIAF sets at Camelot at nice prices.

https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...feast-of-crows

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Subterranean Press S/L edition of Rogues up on Ebay.

New Link... Better Price. Will go below publisher price for someone here...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29243279453...84.m1558.l2649

If anyone here is interested shoot me a PM.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    I have a Subterranean Press S/L edition of Rogues up on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29243142662...84.m1558.l2649

If anyone here is interested shoot me a PM.
    PM sent

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I agree with all of this. Did he ever get back to you, Becca? Also, the only info seems to be the stand out binding. What are the deets of the interior? Paper, endpapers, printing, etc..?

Country
    Country Flag

I only know that he's using the newest hardcover edition/printing. No info on interiors. I'm staying away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast