Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 515 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 10,326 to 10,350 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Just wanted to see if there was any interest in a member buying this book. It is damaged, but there are only 250 copies available. If there is no interest I will probably return to Waterstones for a refund. Thanks.

Now that all the hype has died down a little, I’m sure if you put it on eBay, with a low starting bid, you might get close to your money back, eBay can be like that sometimes...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=C1TIZEN_X;1084920]
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    That's what I was thinking as well. Just wanted to see if there was any interest here first before starting that process.[/QUOT
    Ouch! Send it back, now we know there are only 249!
    How about you buy it? You can have a "slightly used" sale at your book store
    LOL I wish! My customers complain the "trade" edition is TOO expensive! The real world doesn't buy a lot of hardbacks, they want
    trade paper and mass market.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Throw it on ebay with a BUY IT NOW of $400....that way it will cover your ebay fees, and you won't have to make an international shipment....and the book will actually stay with a collector.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Im selling the following sets of Sleeping Beauties:

Sleeping Beauties set of 9 1st Edition variants (4 x regular trade: fox, moth snake and tiger; 4 x WH Smith Collectors Edition: fox, moth, snake, tiger; Tesco peacock), including the Waterstones exclusive S/L (153/250), total of 10 books. Offers around $1,100.

Set of all 4 WH Smith Collectors Editions (fox, moth, snake, tiger) plus the Tesco peacock edition. Offers around $220.

Shipping outside of the UK will be high, but only what it costs me.
    Updated with what I have and prices, but open to offers. I’m putting them here before listing on eBay on Thursday. The set of 9 variants without the S/L has sold.
    These are still available, will be relisting on Ebay on Thursday unless someone here wants them
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is still looking for a signed SB, let me know as I have one extra copy.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine - Grant S/L... Slipcase has one small corner bump and a spine crease; DJ is Near Fine++; Book is Fine but for one tiny corner bump. $700 F/F shipped from Australia.

SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the following available:

Drawing of Three 2nd Printing Grant in like new condition. Mylar sleeve on the cover - $50

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything's Eventual.
    Signed by SK.
    Full page pencil remarque by Mark Stutzman (damn near impossible to get Stutzman to do a remarque).
    F/F in beautiful "coffin" traycase.
    Pics upon request, but the first person to make a great offer gets it.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

^^^^ I wish I could get this right now!

Little Sisters of Eluria AE. F/F
    It's been posted on Bett's but I will lower the price if anyone is looking for one of these. Am going to toss it up on eBay next month if nobody here is interested.

EDIT: SOLD
    ( I don't know how to do the line through thing )

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I've never been able to do this either....

sk

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    It's called a strike through. Click on Edit your post. Highlight the text you want the line to appear through. Look through the options (add movie, photo, Bold, Italic, etc.) and click on the ABC with the line through it. When you post in the thread your edited document will have the strike through.

Like This

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk

Just enclose the word STRIKE in square brackets at the start of quote and /STRIKE in square brackets at the end of the quote.

Like this

.....edit.....beat me to it!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool beans

I didn’t know how to either

Cheers Ralph.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I will forget this soon enough
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^^^^ I wish I could get this right now!

Little Sisters of Eluria AE. F/F
    It's been posted on Bett's but I will lower the price if anyone is looking for one of these. Am going to toss it up on eBay next month if nobody here is interested.

EDIT: SOLD
    You crack me up, Lori!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

US 1st edition (Hardback) LARGE PRINT of The Colorado Kid.

Tough to find....this book is the only US edition that comes with a dust jacket.

Numberline reads 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.

$80 shipped and insured in the US.

I would rate the book and DJ both as NF/F.

DJ has some sticker residue on back barcode where a sticker has ben peeled off.

Email me for pictures.

$75 shipped in the US.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    US 1st edition (Hardback) LARGE PRINT.

Tough to find....this book is the only US edition that comes with a dust jacket.

Email me for pictures.

$75
    Hey Rick what book is it?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Email me for pictures.

$75
    Curious minds must know hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Email me for pictures.

$75

Taking a guess -- The Colorado Kid?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Email me for pictures.

$75

Thanks guys...and yes...it is TCK.

Original post modified.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Email me for pictures.

$75

Thanks guys...and yes...it is TCK.

Original post modified.
    Is this considered the first hard cover edition also? Before any of the PS publishing versions?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED + BUMP

Still for sale, some nice and rare UK 1st editions (more pics behind spoiler tags):

'Salem's Lot - book and DJ virtually flawless except that the DJ is priceclipped (pic shows some lighting glare on the brodart cover) - $200

Spoiler:

The Shining - very nice condition, some minor wear. I'm told that the 'D' stamp is likely to be a publisher's thing (perhaps review copy?) - $250 ON HOLD

Spoiler:

The Stand - pretty nice copy of a VERY hard to find book (no more than 1,000 printed). The 'laminate' spine creasing is a common flaw with this one. Alas, it has a previous owner's inscription, which for me personally is not a dealbreaker. Also a bit of the silver foil on the spine has rubbed off. Still, hard to find in any condition - $500

Spoiler:

Danse Macabre - very pretty copy with almost no flaws, except for abrasions on the back of the DJ. One of the scarcest UK 1st edition, hard to find in any condition - $395

Spoiler:

Firestarter - very nice copy that shows almost no sign of the characteristic 'flaking' of the gold foil - $75

Spoiler:

Skeleton Crew and The Dark Half - both in NF or better condition. Make me an offer! I can also throw one or both of these in for free if you decide to buy some of the more expensive books.

I also have an unsigned publisher's copy (1 of 35 copies) of the Danse Macabre S/L (no slipcase) - $150

And an unsigned publisher's copy (1 of 25 copies) of the Skeleton Crew S/L - $250 ON HOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking for Lettered Shining ( Subterranean Press ) and IT 25th Lettered or Limited state.
    Thank you
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what to get yourself for Christmas? How about Your VERY OWN Personal Event with Stephen King:

King Event

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Not sure what to get yourself for Christmas? How about Your VERY OWN Personal Event with Stephen King:

King Event

Mulleins
    Yes please! Too exciting!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 515 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast