Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2421

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Carter era has to end. They better figure out Clippard. Not sure what's up with him.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Carter had seemed to be heating up.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Carter had seemed to be heating up.
    Yes, he got a bloop single the other day. He's here for his home runs, that's it. His defense at first base has been lacking as well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we limp into the AS break, but have some hopes coming out of it. The big debate seems to be does, Cashman go for help to win this year or wait? I hate to say it, but I say we stand more or less pat. Unless, we can get a good deal on Quintana and/or perhaps, Bour from Miami. Bour, will require additional info on, Bird.

I like what, Cashman said "We are not seeking A Championship, but Championships"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would tend to agree. I think they are better than they've played the last month, but not as good as the way they played to start the season. They're somewhere in the middle.

Bour is a nice player, his left handed bat is especially enticing. That said, he's almost 30 and is having a career year. Yankees had Quintana once before when he was an average prospect and projected as a 5th starter. It's one thing to pitch like a beast in Chicago, it's a different animal in NYC.

I think the Yankees are highly worried about Bird. That's two years in a row where he just doesn't heal. I think the second half is going to be a fight, but they need to get healthy. Tanaka and Pineda need to pitch better and the vets in the bullpen MUST pitch better.

As for Pineda, my dislike for him has been evident. I'd dump him as soon as he strings together a few good starts and call up Adams.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

ALL RISE!!!!!

Aaron Judge is the 2017 Home Run Derby Champ!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    The Carter era has to end. They better figure out Clippard. Not sure what's up with him.

Very, very nice acquisition for a reasonable price.....................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Chapman signing is turning into an absolute disaster.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hip, hip Holliday!!!!!!

Edit: Now, can the bullpen hold on for the win?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Yanks are heating back up since the break. Good news indeed!!!

Is it hust me or does anyone else notice that more and more batters seem to be utilizing the "Open" stance? (i.e. left foot back for right handers.)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Baby Bombers are back!!!!

And the front office seems to be making a run of it!!!! Let's go Yan-kees!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Yanks are heating back up since the break. Good news indeed!!!

Is it hust me or does anyone else notice that more and more batters seem to be utilizing the "Open" stance? (i.e. left foot back for right handers.)

I've noticed that too Bill!

Garcia signed! Will they sign Sonny Gray today!

Oh and never count out Brett Gardner, one of the older Yankees!! A triple to tie the game and a walk off homer to win it; a day later a walk off hit to win it!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, at least we've taken the first game from the 'METS'!!!!!!! lol

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, at least we've taken the first game from the 'METS'!!!!!!! lol

And the second, third and 4th! Sweep Sweep Sweep! Almost choked but came through with a W!

:

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice win today!!!! Tanaka, looked like his old self & "Holliday" for a holliday weekend!!!!

Now, to beat, Sale!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rookie HR Record:

Aaron Judge!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread has been pretty quiet this year, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the Yankees have had a fantastic year no matter what happens in the Wild Card game. Coming into the season I would have been happy with a 500 ball club. This is way more than that.

I will say this, when this team clicks on all cylinders offensively, they are really hard to beat. If they get any kind of starting pitching, they could be a tough out in the playoffs. Now, that's IF they get out of the Wild Card round. That's no easy task. Anything can happen in a one game playoff.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bring on the Indians!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bring on the Astro's!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Great comeback by the Yanks. Back to back years Cleveland loses three close out games in a row.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow what a game last night. My heart rate is already elevated from my recent surgery and last night it probably jumped another 20 beats per second by the 9th inning!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here we go!!!!!!!

Are we witnessing the beginning of a new era/continuation of a legend in Da Bronx??
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm afraid this is where the road ends.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm afraid this is where the road ends.

Is it now??????? lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    Aura, Mystique, great fucking pitching and timely hitting!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast