Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1732

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think everything that needs to said has been said. We've beat this horse enough.

Time to move on.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr Z, I agree with you man. Didn't look like you were wasting anyone's time. I certainly think being put in the "avoid like the plague" thread is over the top.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have any specific "buyers to avoid," but I'd like to generally vent a bit about some recent eBayers. I've been listing the remains of my Arkham House and S. King collections on eBay in the past year or so and I swear I don't understand some people.

"Oh, your auction ended and I was going to bid, but I forgot." Can you sell me the book anyway?"
    Well, sure, it didn't get any bids so no problem. Ok, I'll do that.

HOWEVER, when I get 5 different people using the exact same excuse ("I was going to bid, but I forgot") --what the hell? It doesn't cost anything to bid, and you can program a bid ahead of time, so I don't see the upside to this "strategy." One guy used the "I forgot to bid" excuse after I had relisted the book. Well, there you go! It's right there! If you want to bid, bid--there's nothing on my end stopping you.

And then there's the guy that wants me to pull several of my auctions and make a side deal with him. His offer? "I'm only interested if I can get them at your minimum starting price and give me a $30 discount, and provide free Priority shipping and insurance." Gee, let me think...uh, no. There's still 5 days left on the auctions. There's NO upside for me to take such a lowball "offer," since there's a chance any of these books may receive bids and sell for better than that proposal. If you want the books at the minimum bid, then just make a bid for the minimum! You may get them! If not, well, you didn't want to go any higher anyway, so no harm, no foul, right?

And every seller has a 5-star rating system for buyers to assess "Item as described," "Communication," "Shipping time," and "Shipping and handling charges." The first 3 of these I have perfect 5 star ratings. However, for "Shipping and handling charges," it's more like 4.5. Which makes no sense. From every auction I've ever listed:

Please note that I will only charge you my actual postage/shipping cost. I will never add a random "handling fee." If by some chance eBay overcharges the postage cost, I'll refund you the difference. That means I won't jack you on the shipping!
    So aside from excessive use of underlining, how is "shipping and handling charges" the one aspect I get dinged on?

Ok; enough venting for now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a "perfect" 5 star rating for shipping and handling time (and I take pride in exceeding expectations). One day I happened to look and I had been lowered to a ~4.5 stars. Took me a bit to figure it out, but essentially no good deed goes unpunished. Upon receipt of payment from the buyer (with no other message), I packaged, weighed and printed the shipping label (2 or 3 day mail, not media mail) for the book, as well as providing positive feedback and a tracking # to ebay.
    The buyer who is someone I know (and neither of us understood the ramifications), asked me to hold off shipping for the item for a week. No problem. Turns out that ebay dinged me for the "late" delivery of the item. eBay expected the package to show as delivered in a reasonable time, and since it was technically a week late, I was automatically dinged.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, man, I hear you. That sucks.

Just this past week a buyer who won an auction on Sunday asked if he could pay on Thursday, since that was when he got paid. I told him sure, no problem at all. I totally understand. He's a good buyer, so I'd hate to think somehow the eBay system would ding him as a late payer. (Probably not a concern, b/c in the eyes of eBay, a buyer can never do wrong; and any issue whatsoever is always the seller's fault and/or responsibility).

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not book collectors, not Stephen King, but since those aren't my areas of expertise anymore, I'd still like to post what I know about, and right now, that's Disney movies. Zavvi is a UK-based retailer, and one of the things they sell are Disney Steelbooks, most of the time at a "2 for 30 pounds" deal, which is a damn good price. Anyway, enough back-story, here we go:

"ITEMS REMOVED FROM TRANSCRIPT: The generic form greetings and salutations from every message: “Hi Shannon,” and “I hope this has helped to resolve your query, Thanks, NAME, Zavvi Team” as well as links to a survey that appeared at the end of every message) Here we go:

Sent by: You, 27 June 2017, 2:04

My order was supposed to get here on the 19th or 20th, but your tracking system stops showing it tracked on the 19th and USPS stops showing it tracked on the 16th. Please advise, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 27 June 2017, 8:57

This was sent to you on 08-June-2017 and delivery can take up to 30 days.

If you have still not received the order by 08-July-2017, please let us know so that we can investigate this for you.

Sent by: You, 07 July 2017, 9:42

Hello, I will gladly accept a 5 pound refund for the loose disc on Finding Nemo (COMPILATION NOTE: Multiple “loose disc” problems from other orders, some of those messages bleed into the missing order messages) IF we can start the process NOW for resending the five remaining items in this order: Toy Story, Brave, Frozen, Snow White, Monsters Inc. Check the tracking number, the parcel disappeared somewhere on the 19th. Let me know what you'd like to do, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 07 July 2017, 10:05

I’m really sorry to hear that you have not received this.

So that we can resolve this quickly, please can you confirm the following?
    - Your delivery address.
    - Another member of your household has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.
    - A neighbour has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.

Once we have this information, we can proceed to investigate further for you.

If you have received your item since contacting us, then you do not need to take any further action.

I have processed your £5 refund.

Sent by: You, 07 July 2017, 10:09

- Your delivery address:

Shannon Gaisser
    (ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS)

- Another member of your household has not signed for the delivery on your behalf:

I live alone.

- A neighbour has not signed for the delivery on your behalf:

To the best of my knowledge no one has received the package. The tracking shows it never even reaching USPS. It just ... stops ... on the 19th.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 07 July 2017, 10:40

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I have escalated this to our courier team to investigate and we will aim to get back in touch within 24-48 hours with an update.

Thank you for your patience.

Sent by: You, 10 July 2017, 17:15

Hello again, is there an update as to resending out my five missing items? Thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 10 July 2017, 19:50

I can confirm that our Courier Department are currently investigating this order.

We aim to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. Once we have an update we will be back in contact with you.

We understand this must be frustrating and would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sent by: You, 14 July 2017, 9:24

It's been four days since this reply and almost a month and a half since I originally ordered the five missing items. You guys go to work everyday, you clock in, you clock out, and you're telling me you can't find the time to correct my problem? SEND. ME. MY. MISSING. ITEMS. ALREADY. Thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 14 July 2017, 16:37

I am sorry but we are yet to receive a update from the delivery provider Trak Pak, when we do receive a update from them hopefully within the next 24-48 hours then we will inform you of the update.

Sent by: You, 17 July 2017, 9:10

I'd like an update please, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 17 July 2017, 12:14

I am sorry but as of yet we haven't received an update from the delivery provider Trak Pak, when we do receive a update from them hopefully within the next 72 hours then we will inform you of the update.

Sent by: You, 17 July 2017, 17:11

And what if you never receive a reply from Trak Pak? You'll just go on forever telling me to wait? You have two options here:

1) Resend me my missing items.
    2) Refund my damn money.

And also, while we're at it, you guys STILL haven't refunded the 10 pounds you said you were going to.

I am NEVER ordering from Zavvi again. In addition to the loose disc and torn plastic problems, the main one is this missing package. Your customer service is USELESS. I paid for this a month and a half ago!

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 18 July 2017, 6:59

I am very sorry you feel that way, unfortunately without a full investigation being completed we would be unable to refund this order, we should have an update very shortly.

In regards to the loose disc this was for £5.00, I have processed the refund and this should be in your account in 3-5 working days.

I deeply apologise for any disappointment this has caused.

Sent by: You, 18 July 2017, 17:52

... There were two loose disc items, and a total of ten pounds agreed to be refunded, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 18 July 2017, 20:55

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have faced with this order. I have now requested an extra £5.00 to be refunded so this would total a £10 refund.

We are expecting this to be in your bank account within 3-5 working days.

Sent by: You, 26 July 2017, 1:22

Hello, I have REpurchased the above missing items. I'm tired of waiting for them, and since that's all you guys want to do (coming up on two months now. Ridiculous.), I'm done. Cancel the two month old order, and refund that money. Thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 26 July 2017, 8:56

Can you please confirm the order number and also the items which you require a refund on due to reordering the items and we will look into this further for you.

Sent by: You, 26 July 2017, 10:16

Please read any and all previous messages for the damn order number (which, by the way, IS IN THE FUCKING TITLE OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE), this has been going on for two months now, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 26 July 2017, 18:53

I am very sorry for the delay in resolving this for you.

Our courier team has contactes the courier again to get an update. If we do not receive any information within the next 7 working days then we can process a refund for you. We must however allow this period to pass.

Sent by: You, 26 July 2017, 19:00

"Sent by: Zavvi UK, 26 July 2017, 18:53

Our courier team has contactes the courier again to get an update. If we do not receive any information within the next 7 working days then we can process a refund for you. We must however allow this period to pass."

For the record, let it show that Zavvi has agreed to process my refund on the 2nd of August if they do not have an update from the courier. Do I expect them to, at this point? No. I plan at least a few more loopholes to jump through. Thank you for putting a specific date, as everyone else FOR TWO MONTHS has been giving me the run around.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 27 July 2017, 6:58

Not a problem at all. As my colleague advised, once the 7 days has passed, a refund can then be processed if we do not receive an update.

Sent by: You, 02 August 2017, 7:33

It is the second of August. Refund my money, as our agreement states. Today. Today, the second of August, which is the date when I was told AFTER TWO MONTHS OF BULLSHIT that you would refund my money. Today. Refund my money, refund my money, refund my money. Thank you, and have a great day.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 02 August 2017, 11:23

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received a refund, I understand this must be very frustrating for you.

We haven't had a response back from the courier yet and we will require this in order to continue. We have now raised this as a high priority with themselves and expect a response within the next 7 days. Once we have a response, we'll be back in touch.

Sent by: You, 02 August 2017, 16:37

Read the previous messages, we've already done the "In Seven Days Blah Blah Blah" thing. TODAY is the seven day expiration, now send me my money, thank you.

Sent by: You, 02 August 2017, 21:54

What is the status of my refund? TODAY is the day that I was told I would have my refund processed. Read THIS, sent 27 July:

"Not a problem at all. As my colleague advised, once the 7 days has passed, a refund can then be processed if we do not receive an update."

THAT'S TODAY. PROCESS MY REFUND.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 03 August 2017, 7:41

I am very sorry to advise that we have to wait 14 days to get a response from the courier. I am very sorry that you were miss advised on timescale. 7 days has passed and we need to allow another 7 days.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent by: You, 03 August 2017, 7:49

LOL. So "Tom" and "Luke" say seven days, but oh wait, once that seven days comes up, now "Jack" and "Dan" say it's fourteen days. I ordered these five items TWO MONTHS AGO, it's been MISSING for over a MONTH AND A HALF now. What difference do you really think another seven days is going to make from the courier? Oh, and I've already REORDERED the missing items, and they're on their way. You guys are a joke. I cannot WAIT to be done with you. And also, being completely honest here, after all of this, I cannot wait to blast you guys on social media. I've never had an experience like this in my entire life, and all it would have taken was some professionalism, but whoever trained you people did a horrible, horrible, horrible job. I guess I'll talk to you/get the run around again in seven days.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,
    Zavvi are part of a number of web stores operated by 'The Hut Group'. Try emailing direct to the CEO with details of your complaint (I included social media info as well)

The Hut.com
    Matthew Moulding Chief Executive

E-mail matthew.moulding@thehutgroup.com
    Website http://www.thehut.com
    Twitter @thehut_com
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Shannon,
    Zavvi are part of a number of web stores operated by 'The Hut Group'. Try emailing direct to the CEO with details of your complaint (I included social media info as well)

The Hut.com

Twitter @thehut_com

Thank the Lord!!!! I think he expected we would actually read all of that!!! LOL Sorry, Shannon!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,

The Hut.com

Twitter @thehut_com
    Thanks! Not a bad idea, lol.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thank the Lord!!!! I think he expected we would actually read all of that!!! LOL Sorry, Shannon!!!
    You should totally read it, I'm awesome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You should totally read it, I'm awesome.

Yes, you are and I did. I was just busting your balls, young-un!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,

The Hut.com

Twitter @thehut_com
    It's a tactic I have successfully employed a few times in the past (Virgin Media and British Airways to name but two) It probably wont actually get passed his secretary, but it WILL get raised and pushed down to the appropriate senior person. I can pretty much guarantee this will get your problem resolved quickly.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,

The Hut.com

Twitter @thehut_com
    It's a tactic I have successfully employed a few times in the past (Virgin Media and British Airways to name but two) It probably wont actually get passed his secretary, but it WILL get raised and pushed down to the appropriate senior person. I can pretty much guarantee this will get your problem resolved quickly.
    I have done this in the past with other companies too, and it was worked. But doesn't it just piss you off that you have to? WTF is wrong with these companies!!! Good luck, Shannon!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Not book collectors, not Stephen King, but since those aren't my areas of expertise anymore, I'd still like to post what I know about, and right now, that's Disney movies. Zavvi is a UK-based retailer, and one of the things they sell are Disney Steelbooks, most of the time at a "2 for 30 pounds" deal, which is a damn good price. Anyway, enough back-story, here we go:

"ITEMS REMOVED FROM TRANSCRIPT: The generic form greetings and salutations from every message: “Hi Shannon,” and “I hope this has helped to resolve your query, Thanks, NAME, Zavvi Team” as well as links to a survey that appeared at the end of every message) Here we go:

Sent by: You, 27 June 2017, 2:04

My order was supposed to get here on the 19th or 20th, but your tracking system stops showing it tracked on the 19th and USPS stops showing it tracked on the 16th. Please advise, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 27 June 2017, 8:57

This was sent to you on 08-June-2017 and delivery can take up to 30 days.

If you have still not received the order by 08-July-2017, please let us know so that we can investigate this for you.

Sent by: You, 07 July 2017, 9:42

Hello, I will gladly accept a 5 pound refund for the loose disc on Finding Nemo (COMPILATION NOTE: Multiple “loose disc” problems from other orders, some of those messages bleed into the missing order messages) IF we can start the process NOW for resending the five remaining items in this order: Toy Story, Brave, Frozen, Snow White, Monsters Inc. Check the tracking number, the parcel disappeared somewhere on the 19th. Let me know what you'd like to do, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 07 July 2017, 10:05

I’m really sorry to hear that you have not received this.

So that we can resolve this quickly, please can you confirm the following?
    - Your delivery address.
    - Another member of your household has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.
    - A neighbour has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.

Once we have this information, we can proceed to investigate further for you.

If you have received your item since contacting us, then you do not need to take any further action.

I have processed your £5 refund.

Sent by: You, 07 July 2017, 10:09

- Your delivery address:

Shannon Gaisser
    (ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS)

- Another member of your household has not signed for the delivery on your behalf:

I live alone.

- A neighbour has not signed for the delivery on your behalf:

To the best of my knowledge no one has received the package. The tracking shows it never even reaching USPS. It just ... stops ... on the 19th.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 07 July 2017, 10:40

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I have escalated this to our courier team to investigate and we will aim to get back in touch within 24-48 hours with an update.

Thank you for your patience.

Sent by: You, 10 July 2017, 17:15

Hello again, is there an update as to resending out my five missing items? Thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 10 July 2017, 19:50

I can confirm that our Courier Department are currently investigating this order.

We aim to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. Once we have an update we will be back in contact with you.

We understand this must be frustrating and would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sent by: You, 14 July 2017, 9:24

It's been four days since this reply and almost a month and a half since I originally ordered the five missing items. You guys go to work everyday, you clock in, you clock out, and you're telling me you can't find the time to correct my problem? SEND. ME. MY. MISSING. ITEMS. ALREADY. Thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 14 July 2017, 16:37

I am sorry but we are yet to receive a update from the delivery provider Trak Pak, when we do receive a update from them hopefully within the next 24-48 hours then we will inform you of the update.

Sent by: You, 17 July 2017, 9:10

I'd like an update please, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 17 July 2017, 12:14

I am sorry but as of yet we haven't received an update from the delivery provider Trak Pak, when we do receive a update from them hopefully within the next 72 hours then we will inform you of the update.

Sent by: You, 17 July 2017, 17:11

And what if you never receive a reply from Trak Pak? You'll just go on forever telling me to wait? You have two options here:

1) Resend me my missing items.
    2) Refund my damn money.

And also, while we're at it, you guys STILL haven't refunded the 10 pounds you said you were going to.

I am NEVER ordering from Zavvi again. In addition to the loose disc and torn plastic problems, the main one is this missing package. Your customer service is USELESS. I paid for this a month and a half ago!

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 18 July 2017, 6:59

I am very sorry you feel that way, unfortunately without a full investigation being completed we would be unable to refund this order, we should have an update very shortly.

In regards to the loose disc this was for £5.00, I have processed the refund and this should be in your account in 3-5 working days.

I deeply apologise for any disappointment this has caused.

Sent by: You, 18 July 2017, 17:52

... There were two loose disc items, and a total of ten pounds agreed to be refunded, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 18 July 2017, 20:55

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have faced with this order. I have now requested an extra £5.00 to be refunded so this would total a £10 refund.

We are expecting this to be in your bank account within 3-5 working days.

Sent by: You, 26 July 2017, 1:22

Hello, I have REpurchased the above missing items. I'm tired of waiting for them, and since that's all you guys want to do (coming up on two months now. Ridiculous.), I'm done. Cancel the two month old order, and refund that money. Thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 26 July 2017, 8:56

Can you please confirm the order number and also the items which you require a refund on due to reordering the items and we will look into this further for you.

Sent by: You, 26 July 2017, 10:16

Please read any and all previous messages for the damn order number (which, by the way, IS IN THE FUCKING TITLE OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE), this has been going on for two months now, thank you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 26 July 2017, 18:53

I am very sorry for the delay in resolving this for you.

Our courier team has contactes the courier again to get an update. If we do not receive any information within the next 7 working days then we can process a refund for you. We must however allow this period to pass.

Sent by: You, 26 July 2017, 19:00

"Sent by: Zavvi UK, 26 July 2017, 18:53

Our courier team has contactes the courier again to get an update. If we do not receive any information within the next 7 working days then we can process a refund for you. We must however allow this period to pass."

For the record, let it show that Zavvi has agreed to process my refund on the 2nd of August if they do not have an update from the courier. Do I expect them to, at this point? No. I plan at least a few more loopholes to jump through. Thank you for putting a specific date, as everyone else FOR TWO MONTHS has been giving me the run around.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 27 July 2017, 6:58

Not a problem at all. As my colleague advised, once the 7 days has passed, a refund can then be processed if we do not receive an update.

Sent by: You, 02 August 2017, 7:33

It is the second of August. Refund my money, as our agreement states. Today. Today, the second of August, which is the date when I was told AFTER TWO MONTHS OF BULLSHIT that you would refund my money. Today. Refund my money, refund my money, refund my money. Thank you, and have a great day.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 02 August 2017, 11:23

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received a refund, I understand this must be very frustrating for you.

We haven't had a response back from the courier yet and we will require this in order to continue. We have now raised this as a high priority with themselves and expect a response within the next 7 days. Once we have a response, we'll be back in touch.

Sent by: You, 02 August 2017, 16:37

Read the previous messages, we've already done the "In Seven Days Blah Blah Blah" thing. TODAY is the seven day expiration, now send me my money, thank you.

Sent by: You, 02 August 2017, 21:54

What is the status of my refund? TODAY is the day that I was told I would have my refund processed. Read THIS, sent 27 July:

"Not a problem at all. As my colleague advised, once the 7 days has passed, a refund can then be processed if we do not receive an update."

THAT'S TODAY. PROCESS MY REFUND.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 03 August 2017, 7:41

I am very sorry to advise that we have to wait 14 days to get a response from the courier. I am very sorry that you were miss advised on timescale. 7 days has passed and we need to allow another 7 days.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent by: You, 03 August 2017, 7:49

LOL. So "Tom" and "Luke" say seven days, but oh wait, once that seven days comes up, now "Jack" and "Dan" say it's fourteen days. I ordered these five items TWO MONTHS AGO, it's been MISSING for over a MONTH AND A HALF now. What difference do you really think another seven days is going to make from the courier? Oh, and I've already REORDERED the missing items, and they're on their way. You guys are a joke. I cannot WAIT to be done with you. And also, being completely honest here, after all of this, I cannot wait to blast you guys on social media. I've never had an experience like this in my entire life, and all it would have taken was some professionalism, but whoever trained you people did a horrible, horrible, horrible job. I guess I'll talk to you/get the run around again in seven days.
    I am glad I do not do customer service! The customer using such profanity in trying to get his Disney movies.... I have ALOT to say about each reply... I will get back to this post in 7 days

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure someone somewhere is offended about the language, when in actuality, the main point is the lack of business sense.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

They treated you poorly, have your money, have your product, and provided no sense of customer support. Recourse for you is limited. I say language is okay to use at that point. F Em'.

I'm sure someone somewhere is offended about the language, when in actuality, the main point is the lack of business sense.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the kicker is when the 7 days became 14. Definitely curse-worthy there.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dependent on payment method you may be able to claim the charge as fraudulent. FWIW.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Yeah, the kicker is when the 7 days became 14. Definitely curse-worthy there.
    i just thought it was funny because he was ordering disney movies.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Youre right, Disney collectors should be all unicorns and rainbows while Stephen King collectors should be ...

My Mood
    Asleep

Youre right, Disney collectors should be all unicorns and rainbows while Stephen King collectors should be ...
    Made me laugh!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

He should've at least thrown in a "what kind of mickey mouse operation are you guys running over there, anyway?"
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    He should've at least thrown in a "what kind of mickey mouse operation are you guys running over there, anyway?"

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Perfect!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd avoid this Ebay seller!
    theauthenticatedshop

I pointed out that this signature was trash... but he's sticking with his POS "certificate of authenticity" ha ha
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Stephen...-/253007155379

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast