Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine don't have a "1" like the blue slip cased ones. A second printing might say second printing...
    Sorry can't post a pic.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Mine don't have a "1" like the blue slip cased ones. A second printing might say second printing...
    Sorry can't post a pic.
    Thanks. Sounds like no printing delineations, then. At least for the first printings. As you say, later printings may be indicated. Does anyone have any other info on the printing status?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the GRRM boxes are available at ReedPop (NYCC). These boxes seem to have a GRRM hand signed and numbered lithograph.

http://www.reedpopsupplyco.com/Game-...RRM%20Facebook
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Looks like the GRRM boxes are available at ReedPop (NYCC). These boxes seem to have a GRRM hand signed and numbered lithograph.

http://www.reedpopsupplyco.com/Game-...RRM%20Facebook
    I have enough will power to pass on this one - especially after that last damn box...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI - Quite a few full matching ASOIAF S/L sets available over at Westeros if anyone is looking.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ited-editions/

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a lettered edition of Hunter's Run - if anyone out there is willing to sell.

Meanwhile I asked Bob Eggleton to remarque my limited edition....

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI - Quite a few full matching ASOIAF S/L sets available over at Westeros if anyone is looking.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ited-editions/
    what is a matching set going for nowadays?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for a lettered copy of Book Of Swords.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in:

Game of Thrones 1st with Jon Snow cover by Stephen Youll.
    Fine/Fine in a mylar protector and aftermarket slipcase

Rogues: Subterranean press signed/limited
    Fine/Fine

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms: Subterranean press signed/limited
    Fine/Fine

PM me with offers... Also willing to trade for a signed 1st 1st of Wise Man's Fear.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Has anyone seen these before? Is this a fair price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Art-of-A-Son...oAAOSwN2VZU8yu
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

Yes, and the prices fluctuate greatly. Last one I saw sold for under $150. The condition was not quite as good.

My Mood
    Stressed

Yes, and the prices fluctuate greatly. Last one I saw sold for under $150. The condition was not quite as good.
    Thanks, Becca!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Stressed

Which books is it that gives you the right to the next Winds Of Winter? Is it ADOD or AFOC? I can't remember.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A Dance with Dragons
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Which books is it that gives you the right to the next Winds Of Winter? Is it ADOD or AFOC? I can't remember.
    Has a release date been given for this yet? I thought it was supposed to be out last year.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody else put their copy of The Ice Dragon on eBay right after Sunday's episode? Or was that just me?

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested I have te first three volumes (Gane of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords) of the new "Red Leather-ish" volumes up for sale.

The books and slipcases are in fine unread condition.

PM me with offers.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you don't like movie spoilers don't read on but...

Spoiler:
    George's name in relation to the GAME OF THRONES books is mentioned in LOGAN LUCKY
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Anybody else put their copy of The Ice Dragon on eBay right after Sunday's episode? Or was that just me?
    Really hoping there is a "real" ice dragon in the books!

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    A Dance with Dragons
    Thanks!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just purchased one for my Son. GoT "Risk"!!!! lol How freaking great is that? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thought this was funny - "Night King of Pop" bookmark. (Nocturnal Reader's Box item)

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got The Best of Subterranean today, signed by Martin, Hill and others:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Got The Best of Subterranean today, signed by Martin, Hill and others:
    Nice. I got mine but they forgot to match my number request. Luckily they still have it and it's being sent back for exchange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast