Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Beauties Book Tour

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Ugh, that's not the NY I was hoping for. That's 4 hours away, not the day trip I was planning on
    Same here. Waiting on the NY, NY details that will probably include sleeping on the streets of NYC to get a ticket.
    We can camp together. It's not so bad
    If that's how it's going to be and we went together, I'd consider it. I just don't think I'd do it by myself.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh, that's not the NY I was hoping for. That's 4 hours away, not the day trip I was planning on
    Same here. Waiting on the NY, NY details that will probably include sleeping on the streets of NYC to get a ticket.
    We can camp together. It's not so bad
    If that's how it's going to be and we went together, I'd consider it. I just don't think I'd do it by myself.
    The one in NYC sounds like fun, but it's too hard for me to get off work that time of year.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Three tickets secured for Milwaukee!! 11th row Center.
    I didn't remember that the presale was today until 12:30, but still managed decent seats about 11 rows behind you in the Center.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Do we know anything about the event in New York on September 26th? I'm hoping to be able to go but am a bit worried about getting tickets since I live in Sweden. I sure hope you can just get them online and that it's not arranged so you need to stand in line to get the tickets.

Lilja

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would assume(but you know what they say about that) that NYC will be online ticket purchasing just like the other venues. That's the one I might try for as well since I'll be there that week. At least I hope so as I will NOT be driving 7 hours to camp out nor will I wait in line all day to get in. I don't care if I get the nosebleed section as long as it's ticketed!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Do we know anything about the event in New York on September 26th? I'm hoping to be able to go but am a bit worried about getting tickets since I live in Sweden. I sure hope you can just get them online and that it's not arranged so you need to stand in line to get the tickets.
    Lilja
    Couldnt Marsha hook you up for this? Surely you should be a VIP!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

That would be fun...

Lilja

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I live in NYC so if it turns out to be an in person thing I can try to get some extra tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

That would be super nice!

Lilja

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I live in NYC so if it turns out to be an in person thing I can try to get some extra tickets.

That is a very nice gesture Heath. I imagine there will be a limit on how many one person can get but I might utilize this if it works out. I pay back gestures with alcohol. If you don't drink you might want to start

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. I would need NYC tix!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Lilja
    Yes. Definitely contact her. You should have a secured ticket!! I'm sure that could be worked out.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it happens to be in person I will get the maximum they allow and I do accept alcohol as payment

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Lilja
    Yes. Definitely contact her. You should have a secured ticket!! I'm sure that could be worked out.

Don't be so sure.
    From what I have experienced, Marsha shies away from helping Small Press, websites, etc. obtain any VIP access to these events. She always has recommended contacting the host bookstore/venue.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

St. Louis, MO Details

Link

J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts | Lindenwood University

1,200 seats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tickets on sale June 19 ~07:00 PDT (10 am for the East Coast Slackers), 1400 GMT

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Tickets on sale June 19 ~07:00 PDT (10 am for the East Coast Slackers), 1400 GMT
    St. Louis is in the central time zone. Wouldn't it make more sense to say that tickets go on sale at 9am CDT?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

St louisbis charging $40 ticket. Cheapskates! Most places just charging for book. 1200 people too. Ughhhh. Pick up tickets at will call

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta pay for the hall rental somehow!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Gotta pay for the hall rental somehow!

I assumed the published paid or they took it out of book sale profit. Not Very many charged surcharge in past

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why are King Collectors such cheapskates?
    Do they bitch at the gas station attendant for the price at the pump?
    Do they bitch about the free parking 1/4 of a mile away?
    Do they bitch about the fact they each only snagged 1 signed copy?

I'm a bit embarrassed by my brethren.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

I'm hedging my bets. I'm going to buy four tickets, hopefully for both St. Louis and Sarasota. I'm taking the wife and kids, whether they want to go or not. Increases my chances of getting a signed copy

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

So far I think the prices are all comparable and fare:

Hudson Valley NY = $40
    Newton Centre MA = $35.00 + service fees and tax approximately $39.53
    Milwaukee WI = $32.50 + service fees and tax
    St. Louis MO = $40 includes all fees and taxes

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

We need to be cheap so we can buy more collectibles.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Asleep

Cheap cheap cheap. That's me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast