Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Hybrid View

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nice Jon! I've been looking for that set for some time now. Bob, these are still available? Where, 'cause I want one.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I think that is a nice set of books, Jon. As crazy and fanatical as we collectors are, I, too, am amazed that these are still available (and at a discounted price)!
    Thanks Bob, it is a very nice set of books. It took a long time to sell out as only the most fanatical bought them.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Really nice Jon! I've been looking for that set for some time now. Bob, these are still available? Where, 'cause I want one.
    Thanks Paul. Tesco no longer sell them. They are only available on the secondary market. I've also been keeping an eye out for a set for a while and this one I bought on eBay from an Oxfam shop of all places. The money went to charity!

+ Reply to Thread