Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
I want more white walkers... So cool!
The last two seasons should prove to be very Walker-centric. Now that they have been firmly established as the overarching threat their involvement will begin to expand exponentially.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
The show has diverged from the books enough that nothing is 100%. Still, there have been enough nods and Easter eggs for book readers that we can make an educated guess how things will play out. This is one regard in which having read the books is advantageous-the anticipation is greater, I think.
Absolutely. I accepted a long time ago, pretty much when the show started, that there would be several changes from TV to show, and that I'd enjoy it anyway. The creators have shown a tremendous amount of respect for the source material and have made changes that make logistical sense, and not just for the hell of it, optimizing the story for the TV format. There are just way, way too many characters and subplots in Martin's novels, many of which can be streamlined to carry out the same function, something the show has done remarkably well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
Just watched this past weeks episode. Love it! It's about time the White Walkers have posed a real threat. They've been in the background since season 1 so I was really excited to see them in all their glory. Also loved that finale scene where the king rises all the dead as Jon watches. Can't wait to see how the season ends!