My name is Fernando.

I'm the oldest of 4 (which means a lot of stuff was automatically my fault growing up lol). My parents are both from Mexico and made the 'jump' to the States in their early teens.

I love playing and watching most sports but Soccer (Futbol ) will always be my favorite. It is the most beautiful sport in the world and I can spend hours upon hours reading, discussing, and playing it. I'm an avid video gamer and and book reader (duh). Film is my favorite art form and am looking to attend film school where I can get a job in the creative process.

I started reading Stephen King in my pre teens. Most of my family members know that I've been reading obsessively since my pre teen years and my uncle gave me my first Stephen King book - Desperation - when I was in 8th grade. I fell in love with his style right off the bat which invariably led me to more of his work.

I joined DT.net and made some great friends there (many of whom I still talk to). The site shut down and several of us migrated to a different forum, til Matt decided to start this wonderful forum and we answered his call. A year or so after joining Hannah asked me to be a mod and I never looked back. This place is my internet home and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

No question is off limits so go ahead and ask away!