Couldn't find a previous thread on this, and wasn't even sure where to put it. We have a thread on audiobooks, but that's never been my cup of tea. As a medium for drama though, especially science fiction or horror, I think audio's excellent, probably one of my favourites. It allows the imagination to come up with something that might've failed on screen, removing the problem of special effects (especially if it's a British drama), or even have stories that could only work in the audio medium, such as an entire story being told from the perspective of someone who's blind (trust me, one of my favourites involved two blind people do nothing but talking and walking blind). Unlike a book, however, or even an audio book, it also allows for a variety of great performances when done perfectly.

Having just listened to the entire fourth series of the excellent Jago & Litefoot, I thought of setting up this thread. Any other lovers of audio drama on this board? Any favourite series at all to recommend? After all, I'm always keen to try out more.