As requested in a Calvin's Corner thread titled "Bookcases" here are some photos of my basement. My basement is pretty big, about 38 feet by 19 feet in the main area and a smaller room that is about 10 feet by 14 feet. As you will see it is pretty full of books.

Here is a photo of what I would call the "King wall." I'll post some closer pictures later.

The first bookcases house my King trade editions: starting with CARRIE in the top case of the second stack and going chronologically through JUST AFTER SUNSET. The top two cases of the second stack go through FIRESTARTER and then the sequencing goes to the top case of the first stack with some more FIRESTARTERs and goes left to right through the first three stacks. That's probably confusing but you can see what I mean, I think.

Also in the picture is John Stewart's painting of Nort the Weedeater that was used as the cover for the King issue of Whispers Magazine and an acrylic painting by Michael Whelan from DT 7. Rachel Readman's sculpture named "Constant Reader" and a traycase for "The New Lt's. Rap" manuscript are also there.