Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Introduce yourself

Threaded View

Traveler GraneeWetherwaxx is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default My Drawing

I go by Granee Wetherwaxx in homage to Terry Pratchett. Like his spinster character, I have no children. Unlike the real Granny, I am married.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I have been an SK fan for many years, since I read Salem's Lot at the tender age of 21--it was like a powerful glam, and his works have captivated me ever since. I kept putting off reading the DT, for some reason I just couldn't get into it. It wasn't like my favorites. Finally I had read everything else, repeatedly, so I decided to give it a try. Also, I commute about 3 hours a day and listen to books on tape. This series is very well done and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it.

Who is your favorite character?Oy--he reminds me of my two faithful companions. My old girl, ashley who is now 14 saved me twice that I know of from being attacked. Raven, my youngest will protect us from any derranged squirrels, the ones she doesn't befriend first.

Which is your favorite book?
    Of the series, The Drawing of the Three was my favorite. The Wolves of the Calla was next. I love Seven Samurai, though.

How old are you?
    Time has moved on so it is difficult to say . . .I stopped keeping track after I turned 21. Mid 30's.

Where are you from?
    My body resides in SLC Utah, but my soul is in Boston

Nickname?
    Christy, Auntie, Woof, which I choose to interpret as Mommy, and to my hubby, G*ddammit Christine!
    Last edited by GraneeWetherwaxx; 07-17-2008 at 08:24 PM. Reason: forgot one question