Here are the ones that I can remember:

Toronto- a tortious drive. It was cold there. No surprise. Sitting with my wife in some type of Canadian shopping mall restaurant while several DTers partied at the bar. Wild time. I got my copies of Christine and Cujo signed. If I had been smarter, I would have brought more books as you could go through the line over and over. Complete anarchy.

Savannah, GA - there were no tickets. So first come, first serve. I show up about ten hours beforehand in a deluge. Not a soul to be seen. Got my copies of The Shining and Firestarter signed. King flipped through my copy of Firestarter and point out a bearded picture of himself on the flap. He bent the corner of the flap which would have been a grievance had it been anyone else. He made reference to his joke about looking like Francis Ford Coppola.

George Mason/Fairfax VA - Got my copy of It signed. Mostly painlessly but they strictly enforced some rule about one book per two tickets. A high school friend who didn't give a rat's backside about King brought some book he probably found in the discount bin. I dared him to drop it in the garbage can if King refused to sign but he wouldn't take me up on it.

Portland, ME - Ah the brights lights of Portland. This was a two tripper. You had to go up to get a ticket and then a few weeks later go to the book signing. A brilliant strategy to defeat any capitalist. I got a hair cut at the local mall and mentioned to the lady that I was going to the King book signing. She said "he is a strange looking man." Hard to argue. It was policed with a Gestapo like list of rules that they handed out. My daughter came with me and I took a copy of Thinner on the off chance King might sign it. No luck. The security detail took it from me and passed it around behind him. I have a fond recollection of my copy of Thinner being passed over his head. He did sign my copy of Revival.

Someplace in Maine. This was in a movie theatre. My wife and I went to a terrible Terminator movie there. King sat on stage and signed books. Old ladies were complaining because they were forced to leave their purses outside. King apparently believed they were going to assassinate him.

Nashville. Holy cow. Yankee Stephen King at the Ryman. Surreal. The benches were hard as concrete. One of those random chance signings where they hand out books after the event. Got two signed copies.

Washington DC. George Washington U. King was hilarious that night. Random signed copies.

Sewickley, PA - a swanky suburb of Pittsburgh. Another two-time visit. I showed up around 3AM. There was already a line. Got the ticket. Came back several weeks later for the book signing at some school.

Some college in NY famous because Chevy Chase had attended. Owen and Uncle Stevie. Took my son who was like five to increase the chances of getting a random signed copy. I remember him getting the book and opening to find that it was signed. He grinned like a maniac. He still refers to that as his copy.