There are a number of movies I re-watch over and over again, for a variety of reasons. Not necessarily the same as a "top 25 list," although there is a lot of overlap. There are plenty of "5 star" movies I'd put above some of the below--just haven't come around to re-watching them multiple times.

According to my DVD spreadsheet, here are my top 25 re-watches. What are yours?

Mullholland Dr. -- I've re-watched this more than any other American movie. And I get more out of it with each watch. This is my "desert island" movie. So many layers; so much depth. So many great scenes and great quotes. ("Sometimes, there's a buggy...")
Comrades, Almost a Love Story -- just an absolutely wonderful telling of a find/lose/find again love story
A Tale of Two Sisters -- best psychological horror movie EVER
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly -- I swear, I watch this at least once a year
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon -- more than any other movie, this changed my entire movie paradigm and opened doors I didn't even know existed
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels -- complex plot and laugh-out-loud hilarity; what's not to love?
Goodfellas -- the best mafia film, bar none
Infernal Affairs -- the second best mafia film, bar none
Jackie Brown -- there's just so much "there" in this film
Kill Bill -- movie perfection
Mamma Mia! -- one of the most "fun" movies ever
Pulp Fiction -- I remember watching this for the first time, and realizing I had never seen anything like it before.
Sin City -- a visual treat; the craftsmanship here is amazing
Hard-Boiled -- the movie that prompted this thread. I re-watched it again tonight--there is no better film for hand-to-hand shoot 'em up action
The Mystery of Rampo -- perfect combination of mystery plot and visual artistry
Angel Dust -- one of the best psychological thrillers I've come across.
The Sixth Sense -- it's so much more than the reveal
The Pillow Book -- I didn't even know it I liked it the first time I watched it. But it stuck with me, and I've watched it again and again because I just can't shake its affect on me
No Blood, No Tears -- perfect combination of comedy and scam/heist movie
Oldboy -- wouldn't even make my top 25 of Korean movies, but there's just something about it that draws me back again and again
A Moment to Remember -- If this doesn't affect you, you have no soul
A Fish Called Wanda -- perfect combination of plot and comedy and cast
All for Love -- interweaving of so many great stories
Raiders of the Lost Ark -- the perfect movie for a 13-year-old kid to see for the first time
Mad Max: Fury Road -- one of the best "balls to the wall" action moves ever

Adding...

Airplane!. I was 12 or 13 years old. My dad took my sister and me to see this in the theater. I had never seen a parody/satire like Airplane! I actually fell out of my seat, laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. No lie. Many re-watches over the years.

Predator. This always seemed to be on TV or someone popped in a VHS. I did a summer tour on a research ship, and the lounge had like 10 VHS tapes to choose from. It was Predator all day, every day.

The Princess Bride. I was in grad school the first time I saw this. Another one of those movies that always seemed to be in the VCR for any get-together.