Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Insects Are Sexy-Back To The Asylum-Mind Your Own Business

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Insects Are Sexy-Back To The Asylum-Mind Your Own Business

A disturbing film of violence? An indulgence for the nose?
    An awkward two-word way of saying there are no more rooms available at the inn.
    In two words, the small, wrinky, short-faced dog’s bowel emissions---rather smelly, one would suppose.
    Adults finally had to see him, for the children it's been said, although he started out as an imaginary friend.
    Last edited by Gaberax; 10-24-2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Solved! John_and_Yoko!
    Grrr...

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Gaberax View Post

A disturbing film of violence? An indulgence for the nose?
    An awkward two-word way of saying there are no more rooms available at the inn.
    In two words, the small, wrinky, short-faced dog’s bowel emissions---rather smelly, one would suppose.
    Adults finally had to see him, for the children it's been said, although he started out as an imaginary friend.
    SNUFFLE-UPAGUS.

And technically, no he didn't.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

J&Y is on it!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    J&Y is on it!
    The question is, what is this "it" that I'm on...?

Seriously, the last two were easy-peasy.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bah!!

Nothing is easy here...it is just apparent.

Country
    Country Flag

A disturbing film of violence? An indulgence for the nose? SNUFF
    An awkward two-word way of saying there are no more rooms available at the inn. FULL UP
    In two words, the small, wrinky, short-faced dog’s bowel emissions---rather smelly, one would suppose. PUG GAS
    Adults finally had to see him, for the children it's been said, although he started out as an imaginary friend. SNUFFLEUPAGUS
    _________

Congratulations, John_and_Yoko! You are correct, he wasn't technically an imaginary friend...everyone other than Big Bird thought he was. The fear was that little children would think adults wouldn't believe them...as they didn't believe Big Bird about Snuffy...concerning possible real-world situations. So Snuffy was finally "seen" by the adults...and Big Bird was vindicated. Thanks for playing.
    Grrr...

My Mood
    Angelic

An awkward two-word way of saying there are no more rooms available at the inn. FULL UP
    In two words, the small, wrinky, short-faced dog’s bowel emissions---rather smelly, one would suppose. PUG GAS
    Adults finally had to see him, for the children it's been said, although he started out as an imaginary friend. SNUFFLEUPAGUS
    _________

Congratulations, John_and_Yoko! You are correct, he wasn't technically an imaginary friend...everyone other than Big Bird thought he was. The fear was that little children would think adults wouldn't believe them...as they didn't believe Big Bird about Snuffy...concerning possible real-world situations. So Snuffy was finally "seen" by the adults...and Big Bird was vindicated. Thanks for playing.
    Actually kids and other childlike Muppets (i. e., Elmo) DID see him before the adults did.

And you're right--it was, I believe, instances of child predators, pedophilia, sexual abuse, something along those lines that prompted them to that decision.

(The other reason, of course, being they ran out of "you just missed him" jokes....)

Anyway, thanks! I consider myself lucky that I never saw an episode of Sesame Street where the adults didn't know he was real.

(What, no goose this time? )

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post
    _________

Actually kids and other childlike Muppets (i. e., Elmo) DID see him before the adults did.

And you're right--it was, I believe, instances of child predators, pedophilia, sexual abuse, something along those lines that prompted them to that decision.

(The other reason, of course, being they ran out of "you just missed him" jokes....)

Anyway, thanks! I consider myself lucky that I never saw an episode of Sesame Street where the adults didn't know he was real.

(What, no goose this time? )
    Wha?!! There WAS a goose here just a minute ago...I swear! He was big and furry and had a long truck. Honest!!!
    Grrr...

My Mood
    Angelic

Wha?!! There WAS a goose here just a minute ago...I swear! He was big and furry and had a long trunk. Honest!!!
    Sure, Gabe, sure.

I'll just settle for the eight-foot turkey, then.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Godzilla!