Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Movie List

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2010 Movie List

2009 List

1. HIM-Love Metal Archives Vol. 1
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2010 Movie List:

Lost Colony
    The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Life is a garden...dig it!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2009 List

2. Dodgeball
    3. GI JOE: The Rise Of Cobra
    4. Across The Universe

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, HIM! Finns!

(we're such a small nation that any mention of us makes us overly enthusiastic..)

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love HIM.

If you rescue me

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alexander
    Final Destination 2 (rewatch)
    Dead Snow

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myste View Post
    Alexander
    Dead Snow
    How was Dead Snow? I've been dying to see that one, but it still hasn't been released over here.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a good zombie movie. Quite funny too and I'm not usually fond of zombie stories. I recommend it, especially if you like movies about the nazis

Blacula
    Blood Freak
    Graveyard shift

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Myste View Post
    Alexander
    Dead Snow
    How was Dead Snow? I've been dying to see that one, but it still hasn't been released over here.
    It was very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by me@facebook
    Norwegian comedy/horror film with Nazi-zombies! What can go wrong!?
    Well, absolutely everything but this one was actually very funny. Maybe not as funny as Shawn of the Dead etc. but worth of watch definitely!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a perfect place for me to list the films I've seen this year. I always forget:

Up in the Air
    Sherlock Holmes
    Man on Wire
    Food Inc.
    The Pledge
    For Apache, The Bronx
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

2009 Movie List
    Maléfique
    Punch Drunk Love
    Let the Right One In
    The Isle
    Needful Things

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2009 List

2. Dodgeball
    4. Across The Universe
    5. Nickelback-Live At Sturgis 2006

If you rescue me

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    2009 Movie List
    Malefique
    Punch Drunk Love
    Let the Right One In

The Isle
    Needful Things
    Oh, I love those. Have you seen them before? If not what'd you think of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    2009 Movie List
    Malefique
    Punch Drunk Love
    Let the Right One In

The Isle
    Needful Things
    Oh, I love those. Have you seen them before? If not what'd you think of them.
    This is the first time I have ever seen them. I am chosing movies from the lists. I have seen Punch Drunk Love on your list. Iknew I was right to trust your taste. I liked it.
    Let the Right One In became one of my favorites too. It is awesome.

I highly recommend Kim Ki-duk's The Isle/Seom, to you and to -especially Letti. The word to describe it the best, is ''sick''.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't watched ANY films yet! I'm too busy watching Carnivale and then a quick Lost catch up! My friend Steve is in Australia until April though, and he's lent me loads of dvds to watch...they're all completely bizarre Japanese zombie films...one that looks like The Sound Of Music on the cover

Lisa, I know it is an off-topic question, but, what do you think about Carnivale? I really wonder how it is...

Watch it Melike, it's excellent. And I have seen The Isle, although it was years ago so I don't remember it that well. I'll have to watch it again soon.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Carnivale is fantastic. I love it.

If you rescue me

Alright I might try to do this. Not sure if I'll be able to keep up, but so far this year I've seen:

Harvey
    Star Trek
    The House by the Cemetery
    Zombie

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Heather, what did you think of Star Trek? I saw it in the theater, so I can't count it here in the 2010 list. I am old school Kirk/Spock/Bones fan, not so much the later series.

In other news, I'm half drunk, half brain dead from children, but here are the movies I've seen post-Christmas (maybe tail end 2009, maybe early 2010):

Sherlock Holmes
    Up in the Air

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Heather, what did you think of Star Trek? I saw it in the theater, so I can't count it here in the 2010 list. I am old school Kirk/Spock/Bones fan, not so much the later series.

In other news, I'm half drunk, half brain dead from children, but here are the movies I've seen post-Christmas (maybe tail end 2009, maybe early 2010):

Sherlock Holmes
    Up in the Air
    I second that question.
    I still haven't seen Avatar. I just wonder, if it is a good movie just for its visual features or it has a lot more than that.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2009 List

2. Dodgeball
    4. Across The Universe
    5. Nickelback-Live At Sturgis 2006
    6. Blue Velvet

If you rescue me

Re-watched Blue Velvet. So tell me, is there a new thing you realised this time?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No, not really. I was only half paying attention though and didn't see all of it. I'll be watching it again tomorrow when I'm off work and can concentrate.

If you rescue me

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast