Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vegas~ June 25-27, 2010 for my 40th..who's in?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default Vegas~ June 25-27, 2010 for my 40th..who's in?

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    nerak, I double dog dare you to start a vegas thread.
    NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare. - A Christmas Story

I take that dare on!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

OooooOOOoooOOOOooooo....I'd love to give an unequivocal "yes" but it depends on how things are with the new baby! But we are close enough to LV that if she's cooperative and/or we can have my mom come to stay--we would be able to make it out!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This may be do-able....

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

PPPAAARRRTTTTAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Depends on when in June, because I might be over in Europe, but otherwise, I'm always up for a trip to Vegas!!! Now you have to decide what your gift is: SK related or $ to gamble!

Steve
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

As of right now I'll say YES! But life happens so we'll see. I'll plan on it though.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

My Mood
    Lurking

Steve...I am thinking gamblin money!!!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually have a voucher for a few nights at the Hilton Grand Vacation site. This might be a good time to use it, eh?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I *wish* I could come to this!! It would be amazing!! Unfortunately I don't think I could afford the plane ticket and the accomodation!! But i would love to be there in spirit!! Everytime you see something Cher like think fondly of me!!

Jamesey
    xxx

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. I certainly will be in China in June.
    I hope you all have a lot of fun! Don't gamble all your money Nerak

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JameseyLefebure View Post
    I *wish* I could come to this!! It would be amazing!! Unfortunately I don't think I could afford the plane ticket and the accomodation!! But i would love to be there in spirit!! Everytime you see something Cher like think fondly of me!!

Jamesey
    xxx
    Jamesey--you can go to Blackpool while we hang in Vegas hehehhehehe
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This might me do-able for me too ....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It would help to know the date(s). Tougher but far cheaper to do a mid-week party

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just not on the 19th!

My Mood
    Lurking

I am specifically going to see Garth Brooks. There are no dates set in June, as of yet. So I can't tell ya when! But it will be a weekend, cause he's only doin shows on the weekends.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good, Karen. Weekends are more doable for me. Just not the 19th!

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in too. I can't pass up a Vegas trip.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Lurking

I wish they would post when the dates would be so I could plan this!!! Dammit! Anyone have Garth Brooks' phone number?!?!??!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Gosh - just add a crazy clown and some ketchup and you'll all be set !!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I am specifically going to see Garth Brooks. There are no dates set in June, as of yet. So I can't tell ya when! But it will be a weekend, cause he's only doin shows on the weekends.
    Lucky you!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am generally not very fond of country, but he puts on a fun show.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No way you are 40! Has it been THAT long since we met in N.H.?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Lurking

It will be five years this July! We should have another con!!!

Doubt DMG would pay for it, but we should have another one! It was fun!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...I really wish. I am so damned broke right now...
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Lurking

Ok peeps

Concert dates have been posted!!!

June 25, 26 and 27 will be the weekend to Party!!

I am hoping against hope that I can get the tickets this weekend.

I was hoping they wouldn't be released until my tax returns come in..but they go onsale Saturday morning! UGH!!

One got $286 I can borrow til taxes come in?!?! LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast