Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite, and Least Favorite Tet Member and Why? :spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice CrimsonMordred is on a distinguished road CrimsonMordred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My favorite of the Tet had to have been Jake. I loved his character and how versatile it had been through out the entire series. I especially loved when he and Callahan faced off against the Taheen and the Low Men.

For my least favorite, I'm running with the crowd on this one, it's Susannah. All through the Drawing of the Three she was simply a LOAD that they had to deal with. Even when things were looking their grimmest, she slapped on the whole Detta thing and just pissed Roland off and annoyed me to no end. Things would have been so much simpler without her in the first place but then again, some of the problems she caused turned out to be entertaining. But still

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMordred View Post
    Things would have been so much simpler without her in the first place.
    And are you absolutely sure that it would have been better for the constant reader, for us, too?

Roland would have understood.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eddie Dean. I identify with him. I like how he grew from a junkie to a badass gunslinger.

least favorite though. dont really have one really though I would have to say it would be Susan. No particular reason.
    If you love me then love me..

John F. Kennedy Serpent Raptor is on a distinguished road Serpent Raptor's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely

My favourite tet member is definitely Jake. For me, he was one of those rare cases when you read a book that you really wish a character was actually real.

He was brave and compassionate, and the amount of hardship he faced and still pushed on just shows how cool he was.

As a reader you get to know him well over the seven books, so much so, that while reading, I really wished that Jake was my younger brother! Lol.

My least favourite was Sussanah. She was boring, annoying and pointless. It’s kind of like Stephen King tried to make the most politically incorrect character ever “Why don’t I make a character who is black, schitzo, and has no legs?” Yeah, it was kinda amusing at first, intentionally or not, but it soon got annoying.

It also seemed unrealistic that Eddie would not only fall in love with her, but so quickly as well. He meets her, and suddenly he falls in love, even though she tried to kill him, and he’s never met her before in his life. Stupid.

I also hated how she got the happiest ending out of the tet, when she was the worst.

Jake Chambers FTW.

Along the Path of the Beam Rice Dancer is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cynical

I love Oy, and I cried when he died. Jake and Susannah are my least favorite I guess. I don't dislike them, I just like Roland and Eddie better.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

well, call me crazy but I think that WE are the best tet....just give it a thought to see what I mean.
    right?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    well, call me crazy but I think that WE are the best tet....just give it a thought to see what I mean.
    right?
    Agree!! what a smart lady you are!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, she is

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2