Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: New Creed Album

Along the Path of the Beam mdarkpoet is on a distinguished road mdarkpoet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default New Creed Album

Thoughts? I've been a huge Creed fan since I was very young, my entire dream since I learned they broke up in 2004 was for them to get back together.

Dream came true, they did and released Full Circle and are going to start a Spring tour in 2010 (I'm excited)

What are your thoughts? (please no Creed bashing) did the album meet your expectations or are you longing for more of the old Creed of albums like Human Clay?

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen them perform, but I LOVE their music. I'm excited to hear they're back together, but you'll understand if I don't hold my breath. I loved Creed so much I got the Alter Bridge album the week it came out. I didn't know there was a new Creed album out, and this close to Christmas i won't get it either because it may end up in a stocking.

As for their chances of staying together, I think they're pretty good as long as Stapp can stay clean. He's already learned he can support a solo career, and the rest of the band knows they actually DO need his vocal talents. Together they can reach heights that apart they aren't able to. I'll certainly be watching to see how they do from here.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually think that Full Circle might be their best album. I like the good, driving rock sound. I understand why he wrote With Arms Wide Open all those years ago, but I like the harder stuff.

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No Creed bashing?!?!?
    [Leaves, laughing]
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax View Post
    No Creed bashing?!?!?
    [Leaves, laughing]
    the only reason I came to this thread was to bash creed but then I saw that the OP doesnt want that
    So I won't bash creed
    I'll compliment them instead
    Creed is better than shinedown or nickelback or any of the thousands of other bands running around with eddie vedder impersonaters at the helm
    so hooray for creed!
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love Creed, didn't like this album nearly as much as the others, it was good, but lacked the "greatness" quality.

Along the Path of the Beam mdarkpoet is on a distinguished road mdarkpoet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah no Creed bashing, and I'll give you my reasons for it. There are plenty of bands I dislike but don't bother to bash just because I dislike them. I'm sick and tired of people hating on a band I rather enjoy so pardon me if I ask in my thread for people to refrain from being rude and disrespectful.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you're not likely to get much in the line of rudeness or disrespect, but maybe a little playful teasing. Personally I like Creed okay though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been listening to Full Circle for the past couple weeks and I really like it. Every track is solid. A Thousand Faces, Rain, Suddenly, and Time are probably my favs, but I really do like them all.

I hope Creed is here to stay, although I'm a fan of Alter Bridge as well.

Full Circle is a great comeback from one of my favorite bands. Highly recommended.