Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 'What's Scary'- King nonfiction in Fangoria December '09

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 'What's Scary'- King nonfiction in Fangoria December '09

Has anyone gotten a Fangoria December 2009 issue yet?

I remember reading somewhere that it was scheduled to have a King nonfiction piece in it.

I've been looking around and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know when their new issues normally hit the bookstores?

The Fangoria website is still showing the November issue as the current issue.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Has anyone gotten a Fangoria December 2009 issue yet?

I remember reading somewhere that it was scheduled to have a King nonfiction piece in it.

I've been looking around and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know when their new issues normally hit the bookstores?

The Fangoria website is still showing the November issue as the current issue.

It is actually going to be a two-part article in the December and January issues. Here is the article:

King Writes for Fangoria
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to this review of UTD on the Fangoria site, SK's two-parter will be in issues #289 & #290, and according to the Sneak Preview on the home page, #289 is Jan 2010.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

After looking around their site some more I see that they mention that issue #289 will go on sale 12/15.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my copy, which I odered from them last month, on Saturday in the mail. #289 that is.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had been checking B&N over the last two weeks and they always had the November Issue on the shelf. The told me the December issue would be out around 12/15 (as noted above.) I stopped in at B&N today while out doing some other errands and they had the January Issue on the shelf. What happened to December? I was a little worried I missed out on part one but after looking thru the magazine it does have part one of the article. Does Fangoria not have a December issue? I know the previous issue just said Nov not Nov/Dec so I was a little confused but happy that I did not miss out on the Article.

So it looks like it will be the January and February Issues.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Barnes and Noble has them.I got mine there.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

guys,anybody willing to pick up an extra copy of both issues for me and ship them together to Ireland? ill cover all expenses of course. thx.