Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Fundraiser--General Discussion-Q&A

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Auction TEASE!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys -

I was just wondering - is it just an auction that we do for fundraising? Cause I've got the forms at home and all filled in for me to do a skydive next year and I'd very happily be willing to fill in an extra form for me to donate the money to charity? I'm planning to jump out a plane anyway - doing it for a good cause will just be the icing on the cake

Jamesey
    xxxxx

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jamesey,

There is a donations section for the fundraiser also. Or at least there has been in the past ones.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jamesey--thanks for the interest.

This site is not a non-profit so it can't be listed that way. Giving money straight to The Haven Foundation would though.

Matt
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oooh ok ell I think i'll do that then cheers for the info

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You got a PayPal address for donations yet? If so could you post it? or PM it?

I'm in again this year.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe it will be posted after the first of the year.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I believe it will be posted after the first of the year.
    Oh, Ok sorry if I posted too soon. I'm still "in" however. LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries. The fundraiser officially starts in January so I'm assuming that's when it will be posted. My guess is you'll see something in the marquee.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Daggers has it as usual. I like to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I start accepting donations and I am almost there.

A link to donate and progress bar will appear at the top of the screen beginning Jan 1

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, then my job here is done.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We had our very first donation before the fund raiser even began.

Thank you for the support sickrose.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Matt,

So we would not be able to see the full list of items, only the individual prize that are given out biweekly, is that correct?.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is correct. I feel like it creates a little suspense and in the past I wasn't able to publish the list until the end.

I have offers coming in all the time so it changes a lot.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I have made sizable donations to an island nation in need. I will try to donate to here soon. I must recover from donating about 1/5th of my monthly salary... that kinda hurt and wifey is mad.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good for you, Jon! You did the right thing.

Traveler SummitVisions is on a distinguished road SummitVisions's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The effort behind this kind of fundraising is awesome. Kudos to everyone who works so hard to pull it off, especially since it's an annual event. The teasers will definitely keep me coming back for the bi-weekly surprises!

SV

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So glad to hear that, I hope we come up with something that tickles your fancy.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We just went over 10% of our goal with a payment that just came in.

Thanks everyone!!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Auction 4 should be up today everyone, we are doing great so far!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Umm . . . wasn't #3 for Horns?

So what's the new one, Matt? I miss the crawler!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, that should be 4.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast