Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Overlook Connection

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dave made a fuck up with everything I ever ordered from the Overlook, but always came good in the end. I like him, and I would like him as a drinking buddy. He's almost as daft as me!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I could not really find fault with his reasoning, even though many years have passed.
    Would you mind elaborating on this? It's hard to believe that anything would take "many years" to resolve and still be understandable.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I stopped buying from OC maybe about 4 years ago. I can't remember the reasons but I know I wasn't happy with the service. I do know I am still owed a catalog that had a Bev Vincent story in it and others, but honestly I don't care if I get it. It wasn't that expensive. I stopped the emails about that time too. There are better sellers like Camelot Books that I spend my money on.
    Geoff

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I will keep the correspondence between Dave and myself private, only saying he had some personal difficulties which I fully sympathize with, and that I am more then happy with his efforts to deal with me now.

I also buy many books from Camelot, and can not praise them enough. They are VERY reliable, and really know how to package books for shipping!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I will keep the correspondence between Dave and myself private, only saying he had some personal difficulties which I fully sympathize with, and that I am more then happy with his efforts to deal with me now.
    I understand. I am aware of some of them too. I had recently started to order some stuff from him after swearing off for years for slow service. I can't say the recent experiment has been very successful for me.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad I am not the only person who has had issues with OC. I was beginning to think it was just me.

I do still order from Dave occasionally though. Small orders.

I reserve my larger orders for more reliable sources.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Dave sent me one of the slipcases they made for Full Dark, No Stars. It’s quite a loud red color, with white drawings all over it, pictograms inspired by the stories that made me think of Everything's Eventual. The kicker is that they glow in the dark. I left mine out in the direct sun today so I can get its full effect this evening. Full dark, but there will be stars…and a well, and a tool chest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3