Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Anyone have an extra 2nd edition Gunslinger jacket they care to sell. Picked up a copy of the book and the book its self is more or less unread and in fantastic shape, the jacket onthe other hand is not good at all, not sure how such a bad jacket ended up on such a great book !! But would like to add a great jacket to a great book if someone is willing to sell !!!! I know some of you out there have a few of them laying around !!
    I have one extra of the 2nd edition (Fine condition) and three of the 1st-NF condition. Make a serious offer.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, i need an advice, cause i have found an item that i want... but it's not that simple.

Couple of months ago (already? time flies!) i have seen an offer on a website about a set of magazines from let's say 76-80, with 20 magazines. I am looking for a specific issue of 76.
    Therefore i show my interest to the seller but say that i need to know what issue she have from 76...
    She is slow to answer, especially since she apparently doesnt have herself the magazines but had put the offer for her dad's magazines... after about a month i managed to know which issue she have (of 76)... and there is the one i am looking for!
    That was two weeks ago. I reply saying that ok, i will buy the whole set as planned... please let me know the shipping cost etc.

No reply since.
    What do you recommend me to do?
    Even if she replies and tell me to send a check and etc... i dont really know if i should trust her : she's slow to reply, and i wouldnt be suprised if i never recieve the magazines..
    On the other hand, it's the issue i am looking for, a reasonable price (let's say about 50€, and i would happily pay more than this for the single issue)...
    also, if i can get the whole set, i am convinced a shop would buy me the other issues and that i could maybe even make a margin out of it...

i think that i have her phone number somewhere in my phone...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hey guys, i need an advice, cause i have found an item that i want... but it's not that simple.

Couple of months ago (already? time flies!) i have seen an offer on a website about a set of magazines from let's say 76-80, with 20 magazines. I am looking for a specific issue of 76.
    Therefore i show my interest to the seller but say that i need to know what issue she have from 76...
    She is slow to answer, especially since she apparently doesnt have herself the magazines but had put the offer for her dad's magazines... after about a month i managed to know which issue she have (of 76)... and there is the one i am looking for!
    That was two weeks ago. I reply saying that ok, i will buy the whole set as planned... please let me know the shipping cost etc.

No reply since.
    What do you recommend me to do?
    Even if she replies and tell me to send a check and etc... i dont really know if i should trust her : she's slow to reply, and i wouldnt be suprised if i never recieve the magazines..
    On the other hand, it's the issue i am looking for, a reasonable price (let's say about 50€, and i would happily pay more than this for the single issue)...
    also, if i can get the whole set, i am convinced a shop would buy me the other issues and that i could maybe even make a margin out of it...

i think that i have her phone number somewhere in my phone...
    Exactly which issue are you looking for from '76? I am going through all my magazines to put a list up here, and I might have what you're looking for if it is Stephen King related.

Steve
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a french magazine that i am interested by.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have decent copy of this magazine for sale? It's the October, 1970 issue. There are a couple on ABE but the cheapest is $89 and I'm not sure if that's a good price...

I'm also looking for these issues:

Cavalier (February 1972)
    Cavalier (April 1972)
    Cavalier (September 1972)
    Cavalier (December 1972)
    Cavalier (March 1973)
    Cavalier (March 1974)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's probably the most expensive of the Cavalier issues. I paid $95 for mine a year ago, but it's in mint condition. The others are easier to find (though still fairly scarce). Check out Hutch's site:

http://www.marketworks.com/storefron...lier&submit=GO

His prices are a bit high, but his descriptions are right on.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John! Would you believe that I had never used the search function on Hutch's store before? I didn't even know he had all those magazines on the site.

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

IF anyone is wanting to sell their signed/limited of THE STAND..msg me. If the price is right, then we can further discuss it. Thanks in advance.
    PS..jumping to another topic..has anyone heard anything about when the next joe hill gunpowder(slavegirls) is going on sale..

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Michael : Have a look at oldmags.com, the march '74 issue is available. $27.95 + $18.95 shipping. I've bought all my '72 and '73 copies there.

Country
    Country Flag

Dank je wel, Niels!! Goede tip!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I´m looking for some US Proofs :

Full Dark, No Stars blue cover
    Full Dark, No Stars blue cover with white tape spine
    Under the Dome hardcover with "Proof" printed on the back of the dust jacket
    Duma Key blue cover
    Nightmares in the Sky white cover partial proof

Please send me a pm if you have any of these to sell or know someone who does

Thanks in advance

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck! Those are not the easiest ones to find.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes i know

But i have to try somewhere

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also looking for the Full Dark proof with the white spine.

John

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Im looking for a signed IT...and may be in the market for a signed/limited of THE STAND..so, if anyone needs to sell one..send me a PM. Thanks

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

nevermind!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to upgrade a bunch of my US and UK 1st trade editions to F/F condition (or in the case of the early Doubleday books, as close to fine as possible).
    • US The Shining
    • US The Stand
    • US Night Shift
    • US Cujo
    • US Christine
    • US Shawshank Redemption hardcover (I have two ex-library copies but'd like to have a 'true' copy)
    • US Pet Sematary
    • US Talisman
    • US Thinner
    • US Skeleton Crew
    • US Misery
    • US Tommyknockers gold-lettered variant
    • US Stand Uncut
    • US Bag of Bones
    • US Hearts in Atlantis
    • UK Dead Zone
    • UK Firestarter
    • UK Christine
    • UK Misery
    • UK Tommyknockers
    • UK Gerald's Game
    • UK Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    • UK Bag of Bones

The earliest US books are not my priority as the copies I have are pretty decent and better copies will not come cheap. The books most in need of an upgrade are my US THINNER and EOTD.

Also, I need a copy of this book (I don't have it yet so any copy will be an upgrade):
    • UK Breathing Method hardcover (preferably not an ex-library copy unless it's in really good shape)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Biomieg,
    US Shawshank Redemption hardcover?
    Do you mean different seasons?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Nope, I mean this one:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Biomieg,
    Wonders never cease, I've never seen this book.
    Thank you

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

It's pretty scarce to begin with, and much more so in a non-ex-library state. Apparently almost all copies went to libraries at the time. The same is true for the UK Breathing Method hardcover. This pic shows both of them (picture courtesy of Mr. Rabbit Trick, I hope you don't mind, Alan!):

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing Jerome's PnJ inspired me to try again...

Looking for a copy of Bachman's The Long Walk.

PM with price and condition if available.

Thanks All.

Karl

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

biomeg, I have several extra copies of books on your list, but shipping will probably cost as much as buying the books.

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, I know. But compared to getting a single book at a time and paying shipping costs separately for every book, getting several books from a single seller and having them shipped in a single box is cheap (relatively speaking). Shipping costs are the bane of us foreign collectors.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    biomeg, I have several extra copies of books on your list, but shipping will probably cost as much as buying the books.
    Dear RF,
    Would you happen to have any S/L #79 of any king related items?
    I apologize if I already asked you this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast