Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for the aftermarket traycase for the 'SALEM'S LOT gift edition and the Uelsmann photos... anyone wants to part with theirs?

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I am looking for the aftermarket traycase for the 'SALEM'S LOT gift edition and the Uelsmann photos... anyone wants to part with theirs?
    I think Betts has a book in traycase with prints for sale right now. Maybe you culd work out a deal to trade yor book and some cash for the set he has for sale?
    Just a thought

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I may try that... my book is still shrinkwrapped and in as new condition.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I got my copy, I looked everywhere for the traycase with no luck. I had Dolso make me a slipcase, and I'm happy with it. I also had to take the wrap off - have to enjoy my books!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    When I got my copy, I looked everywhere for the traycase with no luck. I had Dolso make me a slipcase, and I'm happy with it. I also had to take the wrap off - have to enjoy my books!
    When you get a chance, could you show us the slipcase from Dolso?. I would love to see it.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    When you get a chance, could you show us the slipcase from Dolso?. I would love to see it.
    Here's a few quick pics:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a few quick pics:

COOL!!!!!! I have the very first of that case!!! I helped him a little with the design!!!! It's a beautiful case for that oversized edition. If you take some measurements he could probably build in a space to store the Folio pics.

Tip: I put felt feet on my cases from him so as to not scratch the shelves!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Wow!. It looks great!. Is that wood that is stained glossy black?. Thanks for posting the picture.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!. It looks great!. Is that wood that is stained glossy black?. Thanks for posting the picture.
    Yes, its made of wood with a black laquer paint. Perfect for that book. It also has a felt lining you can choose the color of. Mine has Red Felt.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

The set at Betts is gone already. Re: the shrinkwrap - I will remove it once I know for sure that I'm not trading the book (I got it last week).

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep it's claimed. Sorry. I thought $300 was a great deal for the book, case and a set of prints

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

That's okay! It was a great price. I will just have to keep searching/waiting.

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a UK S/L Wizard & Glass - if anyone has one they would like to sell for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, everyone. I've been browsing these threads for a while tonight. I'm loving it. The members here have some truly daunting collections. As for myself, a lowly bookstore employee, I don't have the capital to fund a taste for signed, limited editions, but I do love the Bachman paperback originals. So I thought I'd sign up and shout a question into the void, and listen for echoes. I know this is probably a fairly run-of-the mill request, but I thought I'd ask about the current supply for the one Bachman I've yet to obtain, the rarest and priciest of the lot--you guessed it: Rage. I'm looking for a US, but Canadians are nice as well. Don't like the cover art on the NEL version, though. Anyone have a copy they're willing to part with? PM me if you do, I'll be busy perusing the many threads and checking out your collections...
    Thanks!

UPDATE: Got one! Thanks jhanic and Stockerlone! I think I'm addicted to the forum now.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You should probably try David at Betts.
    Hard to get a hold of sometimes... ...he's got a pretty hectic life I'm sure.
    Anyway, I'm sure he can help you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Harrison! One of our German members, Stockerlone, has had a copy of the US Rage on eBay for a while:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAGE-Richard-Bac...item19c40f0cc6

This is, although a bit pricey, the only one I've seen in a while.

John

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the replies, guys. Very helpful. We'll see...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    You should probably try David at Betts.
    Hard to get a hold of sometimes... ...he's got a pretty hectic life I'm sure.
    Anyway, I'm sure he can help you.
    I am on the lookout myself for Rage + other Bachman titles...harder to find these days

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Country
    Country Flag

A member here once posted a picture of his signed copy of THE BREATHING METHOD. I think it was for sale. I would like to get it if the price is right (and if it's still for sale of course) but I can't remember who it was!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a US S/L Under the Dome with cards and belly band for $250ish. PM me or email me at Betts.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Drawing of the Three S/L.

Traveler colling is on a distinguished road

Default Wanted and for sale

Looking for LSOE s/l#629 if anyone comes across it.

Also have a spare s/l wolves (#475) for sale if there are any takers.

best wishes
    Martin

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a couple of the Drawing of the Three S/Ls on ABE's right now, priced between $900 & $2200 ... the $2200 one is #96. Pricey.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Looking for The Drawing of the Three S/L.
    Take a look at my recent post in the classifieds section
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the responses.

I must be spoiled because the most expensive Dark Tower S/L I have was $400 so I can't really justify any of those prices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast