Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 344 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont have that magazine, but otherwise, that essay is also in "Secret Windows". Maybe slightly edited, I dont know
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I dont have that magazine, but otherwise, that essay is also in "Secret Windows". Maybe slightly edited, I dont know
    It's also in the book FEAR ITSELF

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    yes thank you both. I'm very familiar with the text, and I have Fear Itself and Secret Windows, but I thought if anyone here has the magazine, and I could get pictures, I could quote from the original source itself, pagenumbers and all.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    yes thank you both. I'm very familiar with the text, and I have Fear Itself and Secret Windows, but I thought if anyone here has the magazine, and I could get pictures, I could quote from the original source itself, pagenumbers and all.
    I just curious... are you publishing a book?
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for proof copy of Plant part 3.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Thanks
    I work at the literature department of the university of Antwerp. These past two years in my leisure time I've been working on what will hopefully become a PhD dissertation on the topic of how King wrote IT. My plan is to tell the whole story, from the first idea to the first edition.

This site has been a tremendous help, it really has.

I'm far from done, two years minimum before I have anything ready. Progress is quite slow, but I'll get it done and so far it has really been a blast.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks
    I work at the literature department of the university of Antwerp. These past two years in my leisure time I've been working on what will hopefully become a PhD dissertation on the topic of how King wrote IT. My plan is to tell the whole story, from the first idea to the first edition.

I'm far from done, two years minimum before I have anything ready. Progress is quite slow, but I'll get it done and so far it has really been a blast.
    My god, I wish I had your ambition, dedication and perseverance! Good luck on that project!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I am going to put my set of three up for sale soon, but I will not break up the set. Sorry.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Thanks

My god, I wish I had your ambition, dedication and perseverance! Good luck on that project!
    Thanks a lot, Steve, much appreciated!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I am going to put my set of three up for sale soon, but I will not break up the set. Sorry.
    Are you selling your collection?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No way. I'm selling my proofs which are not signed by King. I haven't collected proofs for years.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No way. I'm selling my proofs which are not signed by King. I haven't collected proofs for years.
    Well, in that case I'll give you thirty bucks for all three. Ten bucks a pop, hard cash now in your pocket, me bucko!!!! lol lol If you haven't collected them in years, you need someone to be kind enough to take them off your hands, right?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Well, in that case I'll give you thirty bucks for all three. Ten bucks a pop, hard cash now in your pocket, me bucko!!!! lol lol If you haven't collected them in years, you need someone to be kind enough to take them off your hands, right?

You will need to be quick. Your President has put a 25% tax on all imported books starting 18th October. That should do the American children a lot of good!?!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

All imported books? Can you provide a link to back your story up. Are the UK books printed in China?

Will await your response.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Your President has put a 25% tax on all imported books starting 18th October.
    "The US will slap tariffs on hundreds of EU products, including "printed books, brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter in single sheets, whether or not folded" from Germany and the UK. "

The UK Publishers Association has corrected a statement that the tariffs included bound books. They now say it doesn't. The American Association of Publishers confirmed the tariffs apply to printed matter in single sheets, saying "finished books do not seem to be currently affected."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    All imported books? Can you provide a link to back your story up. Are the UK books printed in China?

Even worse than books, the 25% tariff includes single malt Scotch whisky.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Even worse than books, the 25% tariff includes single malt Scotch whisky.
    Whoa, now that crosses a line I believe!!! LOL

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

I agree, quite the endeavor. Wish you all the best

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

I agree, quite the endeavor. Wish you all the best
    Thanks a lot!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I call dibs on the 'A' copy of the lettered edition of Vincent's dissertation when it's published by Suntup!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I want a gift edition of the dissertation. When King does the forward and signs the book. Do we get automatic first dibs on a matching number with Misery?

Was He on drugs while writing IT?

I'm on drugs right now, Tylenol 3, damn headaches. Sorry to go off topic. It won't happen again until next time.

Country
    Country Flag

I call dibs on the 'A' copy of the lettered edition of Vincent's dissertation when it's published by Suntup!
    Haha, wouldn't that be something!

Regarding drugs: the intervention that Tabitha organized was, if I am not mistaken, in the fall of 1986, just after the book came out. So in short, I think the answer is: first draft no, second draft (which became the submission draft): yes, probably.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for a signed copy of The Institute. Anyone has a spare from the signing?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

I’m new (just joined 10/12) and I want to begin collecting Stephen King books. Is there a place that condenses the general price one should expect to pay for first editions/signed/limited etc.?
    I know I can look at eBay and other book sites but this seems to be the place to be.
    There is lot to learn and a lot to collect so forgive me if I’m coming across as dimwitted.
    Thanks in advance,
    Bob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 344 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast