+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288
Results 7,176 to 7,188 of 7188

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    King signed 1st/1st Hardback-The Bachman Books. Willing to pay a pretty penny.

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    If anyone has a bunch of books they want to sell. Iíll buy them cash up front. King 1st, gift, limited or lettered.
    Send me a note!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent you a note. Never received a response.

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If anyone has a bunch of books they want to sell. Iíll buy them cash up front. King 1st, gift, limited or lettered.
    Send me a note!

In Iceland brother. My phone doesnít work here so I wonít get it till Monday when Iím home. Email me? That works as have wifi

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Send me a note!

In Iceland brother. My phone doesnít work here so I wonít get it till Monday when Iím home. Email me? That works as have wifi

Forgot about that. Sorry.

John F. Kennedy Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

I know this is a long shot but Iím looking for a hodder and stoughton edition of Revival signed. (Non facsimile) thank you

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    Hey RF- Did you ever find one of these? it looks like someone might be gearing up to sell one over on Kris' FB group - looks like a nice signature contemporary to the book.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Wanted:
    Hey RF- Did you ever find one of these? it looks like someone might be gearing up to sell one over on Kris' FB group - looks like a nice signature contemporary to the book.
    Yes he will sell and sig is mint RF. Want me to write him?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Colorado Kid 1/33 limitations for Chadbourne and Potter (3/33) and/or Miller and Potter (4/33) if anyone has any of these available
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Firestarter s/l July 8 signing date

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Couldnít find an others wanted, so:
    Goblins Josh Malerman
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra Charlie the Choo Choo Slipcase from CD?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Anyone have an extra Charlie the Choo Choo Slipcase from CD?

Mulleins
    Ralph is first for sure but if there are more to be had, I'm looking for up to 5.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Along the Path of the Beam sullichin is on a distinguished road sullichin's Avatar

Wanted:
    Eyes of the Dragon S/L
    a nice Pet Sematary 1st trade.
    A Gunslinger 1st trade dust jacket that's in better condition than mine

Country
    Country Flag

I got a signed Carrie a month ago or so (showed it here and sold it) and it had a tear in the end papers. IT would have been an AWESOME book to keep. I am still looking for one... a signed Carrie. I would even consider a newer signature if it was a super nice copy. Thanks

I am looking to fill still a few holes in my lettereds:
    -Colorado Kid set of 33... would like to get them all
    -Dystopia letter
    -Carrie letter

ONE I STRUGGLE with.. SOD set. I hate them to be honest and have had them twice and sold them.. BUT I would get them if the price was right. A matching set would be nice... thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288