Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 344 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed copy of Duma Key - if anyone has one for sale please reach out.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I have had money saved for my Dystopia and Carrie lettered and am tired of waiting so going to look for a couple others:
    Dolans Lettered
    Joyland Lettered
    Blockaide Billy lettered
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So I have had money saved for my Dystopia and Carrie lettered and am tired of waiting so going to look for a couple others:
    Dolans Lettered
    Joyland Lettered
    Blockaide Billy lettered
    Someone offered up a Joyland Lettered here, on page 444 of the classifieds. It wasn't that long ago.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

FLIGHT OR FIGHT Scribner Advance Readers edition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolans Lettered
    Joyland Lettered
    Blockaide Billy lettered
    Good luck !!!
    Think Dystopia, both Lettered Carrie´s and Dolans are superhard to find...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Dolans Lettered
    Joyland Lettered
    Blockaide Billy lettered
    Someone offered up a Joyland Lettered here, on page 444 of the classifieds. It wasn't that long ago.
    No was just showing it and not for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got a dust jacket for the signed numbered limited edition of The Shining published by Sub Press they would be willing to sell?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Statues and artwork.

PM me, thank you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Statues and artwork.

PM me, thank you.
    I PM'd you, but have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Your PM must have gone into my TDT.org spam folder.

Sorry, I left out a few words. Let's try again:

I am interested in purchasing statues and artwork.

There ya' go

Country
    Country Flag

Startling Mysteries but with the Glass Floor... anyone?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Startling Mysteries but with the Glass Floor... anyone?

I might be able to help you with that

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Cujo 1st/1st signed hardcover

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    And so it starts

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    And so it starts
    Big time. There is many issues with finding one. It has to have the right address (Madison which is harder to find than you think) and THEY all seem to be inscribed which I would not want in the Rebound. And now you have 52 people looking for one. I would say, unless you A) are super lucky, B) have one currently, C) have a BIG trade or $$ to get someone to give up... you might have an impossible task ahead of you.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

How bout this one..

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1135944

..... kidding, wouldn't really make sense.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Since it's going to be rebound anyway, would a BCE be OK?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    no. Never. Blasphemy

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I thought so. Just wanted to make sure. Not that I would do it, but there is one for sale on eBay right now, flat signed.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I thought so. Just wanted to make sure. Not that I would do it, but there is one for sale on eBay right now, flat signed.
    I have no horse in this race, so Im just throwing this out there: if it is going to be rebound anyhow, couldn't you just remove the page from the BCE and replace the relevant page in the rebound edition?
    Might be too much work for Paul, but could be worth discussing. Most S/Ls are simply a bound in page, and i think these rebounds include additional bound-in limitation pages so i don't see this as breaking any 'collecting rules'.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking (futilely I’m sure) for a flatsigned Cujo 1st/1st I like the above BCE idea, but it wouldn’t feel right to me I know.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I have no horse in this race, so Im just throwing this out there: if it is going to be rebound anyhow, couldn't you just remove the page from the BCE and replace the relevant page in the rebound edition?
    Might be too much work for Paul, but could be worth discussing.
    It could be done. The usual problem (can't verify Cujo now as I'm not home) is that if King signs on the title page, the flipside on many books is the CR page. In this situation, I would recommend not dismantling a true 1st edition with a nice signature/inscription. Temporarily, the prices on signed Cujo's will spike, but a signed NF+ true 1st will be more as a stand alone book than the price a rebound Cujo with the signature in it will fetch.

In other words, beautiful signed 1st Cujo ~$500+. Rebound Cujo ~$1.2K issue.

Rebound Cujo w/beautiful true 1st edition signature $1.2K + ~$350.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, if someone does not care, and the sig is real here you go
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...AAAOSwfCpbJKse

My Mood
    Cool

Here is another. No BCE
    Highly doubtful, not the best sig but the person says it's authentic and they bought it from Betts
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...75.c100623.m-1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 344 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast