Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 344 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I am looking for Under the Dome black tray case. I think it is from CD.
    Good luck with that. I have only ever seen one for sale (and I bought it)

I also have the other two slipcases (in fact I have a spare of the Trade Slipcase (Blue one) but I'm not sure its for sale right now)

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. That top tray case is great. I have the one from The Collector and I am happy with that. But good luck in your search.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

I also have the other two slipcases (in fact I have a spare of the Trade Slipcase (Blue one) but I'm not sure its for sale right now)

Have seen a handful in the past year or so..but they are usually with the S/L

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Darn, that's a great traycase!
    Now I want one of those too!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any and all editions, states, variants and languages of Joyland. I intend to get as complete a collection of Joyland as I possibly can. I'm interested in S/L, flatsigned, etc. Just putting the feelers out. Please PM me if you have anything that may interest me! Thanks.
    And languages? One per language I guess? otherwise, good luck
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I've got my eye on several foreign language variants on ebay. The list of different covers is quite extensive

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got my eye on several foreign language variants on ebay. The list of different covers is quite extensive
    if you need one of the Polish editions just let me know
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a case for The Silence of the Lambs (first printing). Also a Dolso case for the original The Stand. Not looking for copies of the books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Night Shift either flat or inscribed... leaning more towards inscriptions lately... but would take either.

I do (for consistency) want DT 3,4,5 flatsigned 1st’s. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wow. That top tray case is great. I have the one from The Collector and I am happy with that. But good luck in your search.
    I have that one for both the gift and S/L. I like the black tray case much better. Thanks for the picks Stroppy! Now everyone wants one
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    if you need one of the Polish editions just let me know
    Thanks, I will probably take you up on that offer sometime soon.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good Luck !!! This is a mission, believe some are very difficult to find.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Good Luck !!! This is a mission, believe some are very difficult to find.
    Thanks! I absolutely love some of the covers that I've seen. I think it'll be a fun and challenging goal, and make for quite a unique collection.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

[img]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/stroppygoblin/2014-10/38034F0D-55BE-4FDB-B76B-4F5BA57044AE_zpstkwar6qd.jpg~original[/e]
    Hey Simon,
    Speaking of slipcases.....isn't about time for a new set from Jeff W.? Any new designs?
    thanks!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thomas at The Collector still has the blue JOYLAND slipcase available.
    I ordered one.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Thomas at The Collector still has the blue JOYLAND slipcase available.
    I ordered one.
    I like that one. I bought one a while ago.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! I absolutely love some of the covers that I've seen. I think it'll be a fun and challenging goal, and make for quite a unique collection.
    You’re probably aware that Amazon sells a bunch of foreign-language editions, right? They have Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and German editions, from what I can tell. Book Depository has the French, Chinese and Korean versions.

Do you have all of those already?

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

[img]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/stroppygoblin/2014-10/38034F0D-55BE-4FDB-B76B-4F5BA57044AE_zpstkwar6qd.jpg~original[/e]
    Hey Simon,
    Speaking of slipcases.....isn't about time for a new set from Jeff W.? Any new designs?
    thanks!
    I second that!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post

Hey Simon,
    thanks!
    I second that!
    Third!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fourth
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    You’re probably aware that Amazon sells a bunch of foreign-language editions, right? They have Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and German editions, from what I can tell. Book Depository has the French, Chinese and Korean versions.

Do you have all of those already?
    I don't have any of them yet, and I just decided on this goal very recently. But I have sourced several on amazon, ebay, and other sites. I will be slowly acquiring them as money permits. Thanks for the advice!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post

Hey Simon,
    thanks!
    I second that!
    Third!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Fourth
    Nothing to report right now folks. Lots of other things taking up daily life right now - Sorry!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler kermitfrog19 is on a distinguished road kermitfrog19's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all. New here and new to collecting King. I'm trying to complete a Dark Tower first-edition collection. The ones published by Grant. So far I have everything except Gunslinger and Wastelands.

Looking for a f/f Wastelands. Anyone selling?

Found one! Now I guess I have to save up for a 1st. ed. Gunslinger...

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kermitfrog19 View Post
    Hello all. New here and new to collecting King. I'm trying to complete a Dark Tower first-edition collection. The ones published by Grant. So far I have everything except Gunslinger and Wastelands.

Is this you, Kurt? Welcome!

Traveler kermitfrog19 is on a distinguished road kermitfrog19's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kermitfrog19 View Post

Is this you, Kurt? Welcome!
    Haha that was fast. Yes sir it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 344 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast