Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 344 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Kris is right; rights for future volumes can be tricky between businesses.

For example, Camelot always gets a batch of S/Ls from SubPress, and retains rights to any future volumes from that author/series for those numbers. So if you buy the first in a SubPress series through Camelot, you will need to buy future matching volumes through Camelot. SubPress won't sell them to you directly. Which is fair enough I think.

So it would be interesting to know whether this is also true for VFB and Suntup.

(That price is amazing, by the way. I can't believe I have a (potentially) $4000 book sitting on my shelf)

HBJ
    Yeah, but you still have the rights. You just have to buy through the third party site/company.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yes and no.

As I understand it, SubPress doesn't guarantee that you will be able to get it from Camelot; that's between you and Camelot. All SubPress guarantee is that Camelot gets future editions with that number. So the rights are really with Camelot, as far as SubPress are concerned.

(The folks of Camelot do reserve matching numbers for you if you ask, by the way. I don't think anyone should have any concerns about getting matching numbers from SubPress via Camelot, because both companies are awesome. I'm just using their relationship, as I understand it, as an example)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is he selling a copy of the limited edition (not the lettered) for $4,200???
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yes. Not far off the last documented sale of $4050.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes. Not far off the last documented sale of $4050.

Also in line with the overall quality of the book. Many people have mentioned how this is lettered quality and $4200 is in the lettered copy range. I know there are more available than typical lettered copies but I don't see these hitting the market that often. Still a low print run and an instant gem to many collections.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, if the rights remain with VFB, whoever buys this at $4200 can be guaranteed to get future King releases through VFB for the same markup? 😮😮😮
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    So, if the rights remain with VFB, whoever buys this at $4200 can be guaranteed to get future King releases through VFB for the same markup?
    No, VFB is relinquishing Rights I was told. So price is right.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

VFBs retains no rights at that price.

Paul already stated that the rights follow the book.

He had no need of retailers for the signed editions.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Oh good. I'm glad that was cleared up. Still an amazing price, though.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

To much for me though. But some lucky person will pick it up.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rights to the next Lettered Suntup King book.... Yeah, I know... LOL!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a copy of the Suntup Edition EOTD portfolio, with a number less than or equal to 100, and from someone who had the rights to, but did not order The Haunting of Hill House.

I'm looking for this specifically because I have a copy of The Haunting of Hill House that I haven't been assigned a number for, and if I can get the matching EOTD than I can start a matching set of the non-King books.

I'd also be willing to purchase a higher number and trade you for a copy with a lower number. I just want one low enough that it will match future numbered editions if Paul decides to do a limitation lower than 185 (I'm thinking 100 would be the lowest a numbered edition would go).

EDITED for clarity

GOT ONE

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I am looking for a copy of the Suntup Edition EOTD portfolio, with a number less than or equal to 100, and from someone who did not order The Haunting of Hill House.

I'm looking for this specifically because I have a copy of The Haunting of Hill House that I haven't been assigned a number for, and if I can get the matching EOTD than I can start a matching set of the non-King books.

I'd also be willing to purchase a higher number and trade you for a copy with a lower number. I just want one low enough that it will match future numbered editions if Paul decides to do a limitation lower than 185 (I'm thinking 100 would be the lowest a numbered edition would go).
    I see what you're trying to do. You'll need to get an EOTD number that matches a HHH number where the Misery owner with that number doesn't want HHH. Misery owners get first refusal of matching HHH.

Not everyone who had an EOTD necessarily ordered a matching Misery. So the EOTD owner may not have rights to that HHH to give. Just something to stipulate in your request, I think.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see what you're trying to do. You'll need to get an EOTD number that matches a HHH number where the Misery owner with that number doesn't want HHH. Misery owners get first refusal of matching HHH.

HBJ
    Exactly! There were a number of people that ordered EOTD just so they could get Misery but then didn't get HHH - I'm hoping to find one of them. Alternatively there are a few higher numbers out there for sale and I suppose I could check with Paul to see if they're available. But I want to get as low of a number if possible so that I can match future non-King books if Paul decides to (or has to, contractually) do a lower run of say 100, or 150.

Not everyone who had an EOTD necessarily ordered a matching Misery. So the EOTD owner may not have rights to that HHH to give. Just something to stipulate in your request, I think.

HBJ
    Good point. It's a bit of a tricky needle I'm trying to thread.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did someone have a traycase for a SubPress Shining for sale on here a while ago?
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Did someone have a traycase for a SubPress Shining for sale on here a while ago?
    Just search the thread itself. I found post #5082 and #5083 mentioned them for sale.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Just search the thread itself. I found post #5082 and #5083 mentioned them for sale.
    Thanks very much 👍👍
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Still after an actual letter in Dystopia... anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sell you mine for two Suntup Misery's which are quite common according to all the photos I've seen this week.

None of these people have Lettered Dystopias though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Sell you mine for two Suntup Misery's which are quite common according to all the photos I've seen this week.

Do you really have one to sell Alan?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Lettered Dystopia, sorry, but it's not for sale.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

I have a Lettered Dystopia, sorry, but it's not for sale.
    Then why tell me? Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I am very happy with my lettered dystopia. Two letters. PC. Great deal from Matt Fischer! Looking for a numbered gunslinger. Or should I say looking for $$$$$$$ to buy Betts Books # gunslinger

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I too have a PC Lettered Dystopia. I read somewhere King signed just 5 of the PC copies. Anyone know more than that?

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King only signed the lettered Dystopia and not the numbered right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 344 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast