+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 6620

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here have signed limited IT #435 ?

Please PM me if you have any info on its whereabouts.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi looking for Just After Sunset Collector's Set F/F, Finders Keepers 1st/1st F/F
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st print Viking Waste Lands if anyone out there has one to spare.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following. Any help greatly appreciated 👍😀:

The Shining Folio Society S/L 1/110
    IT CD Portfolio #229

And still looking to match:
    Colorado Kid PS S/L #s 72, 78 and 149 (the 150 limitations)

Also still looking for:
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000
    Wizard & Glass UK S/L 157/500
    Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L 157/200 and 187/200
    Charlie The Choo Choo #157/1000 and #187/1000

Im also looking for Signed 1/1s of Mr Mercedes and End of Watch, or willing to sell my signed 1/1 Finders Keepers if anyones looking for one

Thanks muchly! 👍🤞😀
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking (but not too hard) for a 3d state 'Salem's Lot in decent condition.

Also looking for a UK Skeleton Crew proof. Mike P. had one for sale some time ago but I didn't have the cash available right then. I don't collect proofs anymore but I still have my Putnam Skeleton Crew proof and it would be nice to have its UK companion as well. Willing to pay cash or trade for my blue Dolan's Cadillac proof.
    - Michal

Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have a US and UK Skeleton Crew proofs for sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio #239? I have #84 to trade
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Need this for a very good friend of the boards-The Dark Half-signed

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Signature looks real I think but youd know better than me.

https://www.biblio.com/book/dark-hal...en/d/859833834
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

Never liked that one.

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never liked that one.
    I agree with RF. That's bogus, Father Cody. Steer clear.

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Never liked that one.
    I agree with RF. That's bogus, Father Cody. Steer clear.
    Cool cool Ive got a ways to go with this part of collecting. Thanks for letting me know

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for The Colorado Kid 1/33 by Miller.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Will look
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Signed The Dark Half
    Little late now...
    Little later now?
    "I don't do hard drugs... just hard covers."

Country
    Country Flag

NF dust jacket only for first edition Gunslinger

Citizen of Gilead Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wanted:

UK Insomnia Hodder S/L
    UK Rose Madder Hodder S/L
    If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like a fine, old signed 1st US IT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

UK numbered 1/1000 UK signed Choo Choo. BUT with the man himself signing too... Not many out there but would love to have one. thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265