2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261
Results 6,501 to 6,524 of 6524

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Does anyone have a DVD of Rose Red they're looking to sell/get rid of? I've never seen it, it's not on Netflix (DVD or streaming), and the prices on eBay are ridiculous. I just want to watch it.
    If you don't locate one, don't hesitate to ask your public library. They may have a DVD copy they can secure for checkout.

Just a thought.

Mulleins
    could see what this one goes at?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rose-Red-DV...8AAOSwbc5avkCt

Raised to Give Up Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys. I hadn't even thought to ask the library. I just did a search and it looks like there's one available at a branch nearby (I'm guessing they could have it sent to a closer one). If I don't win the auction I just bid on, I'll go the library route.
    Reilly: "Hey, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."

George: "Oh, yeah, Reilly? Well, the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!"

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the 1/33 Miller edition of The Colorado Kid-Publishers Copy preferred, but not required.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Thanks, guys. I hadn't even thought to ask the library. I just did a search and it looks like there's one available at a branch nearby (I'm guessing they could have it sent to a closer one). If I don't win the auction I just bid on, I'll go the library route.
    Most libraries will definitely transfer books between branches of the same system. They even have regional or national sharing of items not found locally.
    "I don't do hard drugs... just hard covers."

Demon of the Prim Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for #PC copies of LSOE and WTTKH

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pet-Sematar...p2056016.l4276

Wasn't someone looking for this Pet Sematary UK book? Not sure why it is listed as very good though.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Looking for #PC copies of LSOE and WTTKH
    Sent you an email.
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Breaker Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

omit

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Detours #53
    Cemetery Dance

I have one for trade. PM me if you have 53, thank
    EDIT

Being worked on.....
    Is that because your other CD books are #53? It doesn't seem like this needs to match anything else.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following:

Nightmares & Dreamscapes UK 1/1 with £15.99 dj price
    The Shining Folio Society S/L
    The Running Man UK 1/1 in VG+ or better
    Roadwork US 1/1 in VG+ or better
    Wizard & Glass UK S/L #157
    The Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L #157
    Charlie The Choo Choo 157/1000
    The Dark Tower Portfolio 157/1000
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Traveler Vigoran is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Looking for the following:

Nightmares & Dreamscapes UK 1/1 with £15.99 dj price
    The Shining Folio Society S/L
    The Running Man UK 1/1 in VG+ or better
    Roadwork US 1/1 in VG+ or better
    Wizard & Glass UK S/L #157
    The Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L #157
    Charlie The Choo Choo 157/1000
    The Dark Tower Portfolio 157/1000
    I have a roadwork G-VG not an expert. Ill send you pics when i getvhome if you give me an address

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much, pm sent 👍
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A girl I know is after a 1st Mr. Mercedes signed if anyone has one to sell Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Detours #53
    Cemetery Dance

I have one for trade. PM me if you have 53, thank
    EDIT

Being worked on.....
    Is that because your other CD books are #53? It doesn't seem like this needs to match anything else.
    I just got what you were saying because I'm obtuse sometimes and glossed over it. It has a King story in it. My King collector number is 53. I collect other numbers from CD but King is 53.

Oh and I have the book now so thank you Cemetery Dance!!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    A girl I know is after a 1st Mr. Mercedes signed if anyone has one to sell Thanks
    Got it! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

IT signed 1st... flatsigned... old signature. Any Leeds at all here? Thanks!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know its a long shot, but i am intensely searching for a DT I Gunslinger S/L #PC or #AE -
    If you have one, know one, or have dreamed of one - make a buddy happy and drop me a line.

I can buy it or swap it with a numbered one.
    Cheers!!

Signed The Dark Half

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed The Dark Half
    Little late now...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Signed The Dark Half
    Little late now...
    Címon RF, everything has a price!!!

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

The Bachman Books hardcover Omnibus 1/1

UK Insomnia 1/1

They don't need to be perfect but as close as possible would be nice

EDIT: BOTH FOUND

Maerlyn's Imp Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    The Bachman Books hardcover Omnibus 1/1

UK Insomnia 1/1

They don't need to be perfect but as close as possible would be nice

ďThe battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.Ē - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone wanna sell a Whelan? Iím always loooooooking!!!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47's Avatar

Iím kind of obsessed right now with collecting book promo posters and standees. I have the wall space now and have been framing a few at a time. If you have some youíre wanting to part with, please let me know at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. Still on a limited budget, but would like to talk to anyone that has some for sale!
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261