+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 270 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 6732

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Slinger 1st but I have a new jacket so the jacket can be toast. tanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

There is an old black and white Fleischer Popeye cartoon titled MANY TANKS, released in 1942. I highly recommend it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine S/L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I highly doubt this will work, but here goes: if you have a lettered EoTD from Suntup Editions and are not planning to get Misery, pelase PM me! I am prepared to make a mutually beneficial offer. If you are willing to part with your EoTD lettered as well, even better.
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera II (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signatures (any #)
    • Deluxe editions
    • ARCs/Proofs

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a copy of Ubris with the original publication of Night Surf.

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for

The Eyes of the Dragon - Philtrum Press

in mint condition.
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an extra Sleeping Beauties slipcase they’d be willing to sell?

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Anyone have an extra Cemetery Dance slipcase for Wind through the Keyhole?
    Sorry if this is naive, but Grant is still selling them directly on their web site for $30, unless you were looking for a bargain.

Nevermind. see now that you want the CD slipcase. sorry

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi tbone! You'd have better luck selling in this thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...hen-King-Items

Also, introduce yourself here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...oduce-yourself

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Hi tbone! You'd have better luck selling in this thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...hen-King-Items

Also, introduce yourself here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...oduce-yourself
    Thank you for the advice and the link. I was just trying to respond to individuals who had posted in the "items wanted" area. Wasn't looking to put out a general, all points bulletin on itms for sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following Dark Tower books:

Wind Through the Keyhole H&S UK s/l 157/200
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l 157/500
    The Dark Tower Portfolio 157/1000
    Charlie the Choo Choo 157/1000

I will either buy, or I have others to trade (see below), and I'll pay shipping both ways:

WTTKH have #63
    Wizard & Glass have #449
    Dark Tower Portfolio have 187
    Charlie the Choo Choo have #325 and #932

Thank you ladies and gentlemen!
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter S/L

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Also looking for: S/L FDNS. Christine, Talisman, Dr Sleep and Cycle of the werewolf

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Also looking for: S/L FDNS. Christine, Talisman, Dr Sleep and Cycle of the werewolf

Pasiuk has Dr Sleep and FDNS on eBay, and might do a deal off it 👍
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a S/L Doctor Sleep with the limited bound in Chong artwork, and Erin Wells remarque

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Gwendy's Button Box F/F 1st/1st and F/F 1st/1st with alternate cover. Thanks!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gwendy's 1st with alternate cover : what is that?
    Is this the Nocturnal Readers Box version?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Not the S/L, but there is a rather nice signed FD/NS with a beautiful Chadbourne remarque in it you might want to check out. Really nice Chadbourne art!!!
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales
    Hail to the King, Baby!!!! - Ash

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Looking for Gwendy's Button Box F/F 1st/1st and F/F 1st/1st with alternate cover. Thanks!
    Thanks, Ralph!

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Gwendy's 1st with alternate cover : what is that?
    Is this the Nocturnal Readers Box version?
    Yeppers. That's the one I was referring to. I couldn't remember the Nocturnal part at the time of the post lol.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Still after a Doc Sleep. Thanks to RF but I need one with no remarques...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Gunslinger 1st F/F-NF

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Aren't we all.
    PM me, but be aware the book doesn't come cheap.

A NF DJ recently sold for ~$375

Along the Path of the Beam TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Found one.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has ever seen or knows where I could find, a Stephen King inscribed "To Rose" book, let me know, thank you.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    If anyone has ever seen or knows where I could find, a Stephen King inscribed "To Rose" book, let me know, thank you.
    Win the Grand Prize.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 270 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast