Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 344 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following US mass-market paperbacks (1st/1st) in nice condition (as close to unread as possible, but they don't need to be perfect):
    • Danse Macabre
    • Pet Sematary
    • EOTD
    • Talisman
    • Thinner
    • Skeleton Crew
    • Bachman Books
    • IT
    • Misery

I think most of them are Signets, except Danse Macabre/Talisman - these are Berkeley books I think. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Looking for the following US mass-market paperbacks (1st/1st) in nice condition (as close to unread as possible, but they don't need to be perfect):
    • Danse Macabre
    • Pet Sematary
    • EOTD
    • Talisman
    • Thinner
    • Skeleton Crew
    • Bachman Books
    • IT
    • Misery

I think most of them are Signets, except Danse Macabre/Talisman - these are Berkeley books I think. Thanks!
    I have Misery, Thinner, and Skeleton Crew. Check the link in my sig.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a dustjacket for the SubPress Shining S/L if anyone has one spare
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Full Dark no Stars had a different artist for each of the 4 stories, as well as a different artist for the cover.
    FAB8 will be a challenge as I don't believe Berni Wrightson (now deceased) did any remarques for the book.
    IT had 3 different contributing artists.
    Thank you for the info RF, I wasn’t sure about remarques on those publications, so thought I’d just ask. FAB8 I may as well cross off the list, and with the others, in an ideal world I’d probably like remarques from all the contributing artists, but I’ll just wait it out and see what comes up (maybe I’ll end up with 3 IT’s and 4 Full Darks) 😂
    Glen Orbik, who worked on the IT edition, has also passed away, in 2015. I was lucky enough to get a remarque from him in my S/L (not an easy task) but I don't think that he did many - you could get the other two pretty easily on your own. I would say that your best bet is to buy a FDNS and go about getting the remarques yourself. I have all but Tikulin, and he was willing, but I got scared at the last minute when I realized I had to send it to Yugoslavia. At that point I had all the other artists in my S/L, but I had visions of it getting lost in international mail. The other artists were very amenable to my requests.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks. Looking for the following 1/1's
    Cujo
    Christine
    Different Seasons
    Skeleton Crew
    Firestarter

They do not have to be pristine but close to NF as possible would be nice. Please PM if anyone has something available.
    Thank you.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Full Dark no Stars had a different artist for each of the 4 stories, as well as a different artist for the cover.
    FAB8 will be a challenge as I don't believe Berni Wrightson (now deceased) did any remarques for the book.
    IT had 3 different contributing artists.
    Thank you for the info RF, I wasn’t sure about remarques on those publications, so thought I’d just ask. FAB8 I may as well cross off the list, and with the others, in an ideal world I’d probably like remarques from all the contributing artists, but I’ll just wait it out and see what comes up (maybe I’ll end up with 3 IT’s and 4 Full Darks) 😂
    Glen Orbik, who worked on the IT edition, has also passed away, in 2015. I was lucky enough to get a remarque from him in my S/L (not an easy task) but I don't think that he did many - you could get the other two pretty easily on your own. I would say that your best bet is to buy a FDNS and go about getting the remarques yourself. I have all but Tikulin, and he was willing, but I got scared at the last minute when I realized I had to send it to Yugoslavia. At that point I had all the other artists in my S/L, but I had visions of it getting lost in international mail. The other artists were very amenable to my requests.
    Thanks for the info. I’m in the process of doing just that. So far have three of the 5 lined up for FDNS. Still working on the two available artists from IT (through a very helpful intermediary). I’ll hopefully have something to show in a few months if everything works out.
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed 1st of Pet Sematary

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a good deal on Lettered editions of both The Secretary of Dreams Vols 1 and 2.

Please PM me if you have copies you are willing to sell or trade.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Looking for a good deal on Lettered editions of both The Secretary of Dreams Vols 1 and 2.

Matching #'s?
    PC's OK?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matching #'s?
    PC's OK?
    Matching #'s would be nice but not essential. I'm happy with PC copies.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon has a matching Lettered set for sale at Hyraxia. They're listed at £2,750 for the set, but he's open to offers usually
    Wanted:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon has a matching Lettered set for sale at Hyraxia. They're listed at £2,750 for the set, but he's open to offers usually
    VFB has a PC (Vol 1) copy @ $1500. As with Hyraxia, I am sure Emmanuel is open to offers (he's had this a while now)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a 3d state 'Salem's Lot in nice (not perfect) condition.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also looking for a 3rd State 'Salem's. For me the priority is the Dust Jacket, needs to be NF or better. Book condition is less important.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

For me the DJ is the most important part as well, but as long as it isn't faded and not too rough on the edges I will be happy to take what I can get.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

My 3rd state is probably to beat up for you guys. Sorry. DJ is kind of worn. It will stay with me.
    I guess you guys are completest and have a second already. You luck dogs you .

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

omit

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra Cemetery Dance slipcase for Wind through the Keyhole?

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All - looking to purchase subpress’ signed limited edition of ‘The Green Mile’. Wanted to check here to see if by chance anyone was considering selling a copy.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Howdy

Looking for the following

1st/1st Signed Different Seasons
    1st/1st Signed Pet Sematary
    1st/1st Signed Dr Sleep

Thank you

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

GWENDY's BUTTON BOX with alternate dust jacket (and coin if possible), if reasonably priced (whatever that might be I don't know). There's the book only on E-Bay for $50, but I have no idea if that is a fair price or not.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    GWENDY's BUTTON BOX with alternate dust jacket (and coin if possible), if reasonably priced (whatever that might be I don't know). There's the book only on E-Bay for $50, but I have no idea if that is a fair price or not.
    The coin alone has been selling for > $50

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The coin alone has been selling for > $50
    DONE DEAL! Thanks for your generous offers!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Slinger 1st but I have a new jacket so the jacket can be toast. tanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

There is an old black and white Fleischer Popeye cartoon titled MANY TANKS, released in 1942. I highly recommend it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 344 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast