Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 344 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I also believe there are two variations of the box with the label on the spine ..either horizontal or vertical (seems like I read this somewhere...But have not seen proof. 1st editions & 2nd editions?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any pix ?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man that book is HUGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man that book is HUGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what she said
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

I believe it goes like this....
    HE.... MAN! That box is huge. MAN! THAT BOX IS HUGE.
    SHE... You don't have to say it twice.
    Spoiler:
    HE...I DIDN'T

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

May I ask what the small copy of MPP is? I have never seen that before.
    Thanks

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I believe it goes like this....
    HE.... MAN! That box is huge. MAN! THAT BOX IS HUGE.
    SHE... You don't have to say it twice.
    Spoiler:
    HE...I DIDN'T

Nice Predator reference, made safe for the forum of course.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    May I ask what the small copy of MPP is? I have never seen that before.
    Thanks
    4 PAGE ADVERTISING FLYER

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st/1st night shift without a dust jacket. Just the book in good shape, no writing or water stains, but doesn’t need to be perfect or anything. PM me if you’ve got one to sell. Thanks!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Thanks
    Jon

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    if somebody has a The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla #PC lying around - send me a PM
    I can either buy or trade for a numbered one.

I would prefer the trade, and pay for both ways.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

A long shot.
    Looking for a Salem's Lot Red Roman Numeral.
    I appreciate how scarce this particular edition is. I do not normally post prices however to give some gravity to the situation I believe in this instance it is necessary.
    $17,500.00 +++
    If there is anyone by chance that is interested please send me a PM.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Folks,
    if somebody has a The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla #PC lying around - send me a PM

Priest - - - > CAMELOT BOOKS

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Folks,

Priest - - - > CAMELOT BOOKS
    Cool - Thanks for the link!
    Still prefer somebody to trade, but will check the Camelot!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to match my 150 limitation of Colorado Kid by PS Publishing. I have the following, and looking to trade to match the set. I’ll pay shipping both ways:

Chadbourne 78
    Miller 72
    Potter 149

I’m not concerned which number I match, as long as I end up with all three 😀
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a CD Bazaar of Bad Dreams slipcase.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In search of:
    regualtors s/l
    dr sleep s/l
    talisman s/l
    desperation s/l
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still in need of a 1st impression UK Airport Edition of Sleeping Beauties Snake variant. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following to fill some gaps:

Nightmares & Dreamscapes UK 1/1 with £15.99 dj price
    Full Dark, No Stars CD gift edition remarqued
    From A Buick 8 CD gift edition remarqued
    IT CD gift edition remarqued

Any help gladly appreciated. Thank you kindly 🙂
    Wanted:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Remarqued by which artist(s)?

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Remarqued by which artist(s)?
    Ideally remarqued by the main contributing artist on each edition 👍
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Dark no Stars had a different artist for each of the 4 stories, as well as a different artist for the cover.
    FAB8 will be a challenge as I don't believe Berni Wrightson (now deceased) did any remarques for the book.
    IT had 3 different contributing artists.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Full Dark no Stars had a different artist for each of the 4 stories, as well as a different artist for the cover.
    FAB8 will be a challenge as I don't believe Berni Wrightson (now deceased) did any remarques for the book.
    IT had 3 different contributing artists.
    Thank you for the info RF, I wasn’t sure about remarques on those publications, so thought I’d just ask. FAB8 I may as well cross off the list, and with the others, in an ideal world I’d probably like remarques from all the contributing artists, but I’ll just wait it out and see what comes up (maybe I’ll end up with 3 IT’s and 4 Full Darks) 😂
    Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 344 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast