+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254
Results 6,326 to 6,331 of 6331

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Being in the hospital and associated facilities the last few months I somehow missed the opportunity to order one of those CD slipcases for my signed US edition of "Sleeping Beauties". Anyone have one for sale or know of someone selling?

Still kicking myself for missing this. I generally am on top of these great cases from CD
    I missed out too Bill, but donít be worried. CD typically has extra copies once they are all ready to ship.
    Actually, a very, very nice member reached out to solve the situation. I'm not sure whether he wants his name mentioned but he has my eternal gratitude!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to two great members here I found a couple of the books that were missing in my collection.

However, I'm still looking for a nice 3d state 'Salem's Lot. I'm willing to pay for it of course, but am also open to trade for my UK 1st/1st The Stand (nice copy but with some flaws, pics in the Classifieds thread). I would also consider trading it for a shrinkwrapped Centipede 'Salem's Lot gift edition plus a bit of cash.

Anyone?
    - MichaŽl

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thanks to two great members here I found a couple of the books that were missing in my collection.

However, I'm still looking for a nice 3d state 'Salem's Lot. I'm willing to pay for it of course, but am also open to trade for my UK 1st/1st The Stand (nice copy but with some flaws, pics in the Classifieds thread). I would also consider trading it for a shrinkwrapped Centipede 'Salem's Lot gift edition plus a bit of cash.

Anyone?
    I wish I could help ya brother. I am down to a few real wants and am having no luck Frustrating to say the least!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a buddy looking for an IT lettered... anyone selling?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam lotuz is on a distinguished road lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a mint or near-mint copy of the Signet paperback of The Shining (the one recently released in poster form from Suntup Press).

This copy of the book was the first time I had ever heard of Stephen King (it was my brothers) and I'm trying to put together a book/poster gift for xmas.

I'm looking on eBay right now and not really seeing anything up to par. I also have no idea what is reasonable to pay for a fine copy of this book. I'm guessing it's one of those with a big jump between copies in very good condition and copies in fine condition...

Any help is appreciated!
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signature (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A Fine or Near Fine copy might fetch $50-$75. Prices decrease significantly as condition decreases.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254