Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 344 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I know it's a long shot, but anyone have a blue skull cover PS Publishing NIGHT SHIFT for sale?
    I found a NIGHT SHIFT. Still looking for CREEPSHOW new release first.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know it's a long shot, but anyone have a blue skull cover PS Publishing NIGHT SHIFT for sale?
    I saw them at my B&N 1st printings. I didn't pick one up when I was there last time but will not be back until probably early next week. If you still need one then I can grab one for you.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I saw them at my B&N 1st printings. I didn't pick one up when I was there last time but will not be back until probably early next week. If you still need one then I can grab one for you.
    Please do, if it's not too much trouble. After you grab it, please remember to pay before you run out of the store. I can tell you that's wise from personal experience.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler shutterlife is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone,
    Long time collector, first time poster.

Looking for Dark Tower books II, III, IV S/L #654

Been looking around, but no luck yet.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Board. Hopefully someone will be able to come through for you (though probably unlikely). This is the place to be though for a great variety of reasons though. Make sure that you post relevant comments 5 times (or so) which will then allow you to be private messaged and vice versa.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shutterlife View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Long time collector, first time poster.

Looking for Dark Tower books II, III, IV S/L #654

Been looking around, but no luck yet.
    Welcome! I'm certain you'll find what you're looking for here.
    Best place to be King-hunting..

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need House Next Door but the red one... not the Betts one... anyone have one for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I need House Next Door but the red one... not the Betts one... anyone have one for sale?

Do you mean this one?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Do you mean this one?

I do RF! Have one?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to look.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a NF or better 1st edition of The Stand or The Shining.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll have to look.
    Haven't heard from ya yet! Any luck?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

As a newbie, I'm still trying to figure this incredible website out. Hopefully I'm on the right track. I've gotten a good bit of my full collection from David but have two outstanding items on my rather "anal" quest. Although I have them as very fine books now, I'm looking to find an originally sealed Wolves of the Calla and Song of Susannah. Call it a fetish, but those are the only two of the series that I cannot find sealed (aside from the obvious 1st & 2nd Gunslinger). I even managed to get the sealed trilogy. Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I'll graciously offer a brand new, full size, two-sided Dark Tower movie poster the kind sould that can successfully guide me to them. I routinely check eBay and Betts but have had no luck. Thanks in advance for the read and assistance. PM me as needed to keep from unecessarily congesting this thread. - Todd

*I'm looking for 1st Editions.
    Last edited by TnTzDad; 06-12-2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Noting what edition I'm looking for.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    As a newbie, I'm still trying to figure this incredible website out. Hopefully I'm on the right track. I've gotten a good bit of my full collection from David but have two outstanding items on my rather "anal" quest. Although I have them as very fine books now, I'm looking to find an originally sealed Wolves of the Calla and Song of Susannah. Call it a fetish, but those are the only two of the series that I cannot find sealed (aside from the obvious 1st & 2nd Gunslinger). I even managed to get the sealed trilogy. Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I'll graciously offer a brand new, full size, two-sided Dark Tower movie poster the kind sould that can successfully guide me to them. I routinely check eBay and Betts but have had no luck. Thanks in advance for the read and assistance. PM me as needed to keep from unecessarily congesting this thread. - Todd
    Welcome to the boards! I suggest posting this in the Kind Books/Items Wanted thread. I think you'll get more traction there.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Welcome to the boards! I suggest posting this in the Kind Books/Items Wanted thread. I think you'll get more traction there.

Much appreciated. I got one hit immediately that may pan out. If not, I'll definitely repost there.

Hi, are you looking for the sealed Artist Edition? Or just a first edition? Sorry I'm a newbie as well, and no PM privlages yet

Country
    Country Flag

First off, welcome! I'm only looking for 1st Eds.

First off, welcome! I'm only looking for 1st Eds.

I may have what you're looking for.

Country
    Country Flag

If "may" turns into a definite, please let me know. Hopefully by then you'll have full permissions and can message me.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone of have a Different Seasons 1st/1st F/F for sale. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am having a leather clamshell case for The Plant made this summer and I would appreciate a couple of photos from members of cases they have made they are happy with. By email please - phalucha@gmail.com. Thank you in advace.

Country
    Country Flag

Throwing it out there again... I need 10... books to complete my main body of Kings work including anthologies. Plant set, RAP set and Pretty Pony S/L are wanted but not in the cards $$ wise at this time so I will go for these final 10. I got two last time I asked... anyone?

1) A Book of Horrors - S/L
    2) Complete Masters of Darkness, The – S/L
    4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
    5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
    6) Frankenstein - S/L
    7) Full Dark, No Stars - Book Club 1/100 Signed
    8 House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
    9) Regulators/Desparation S/L UK
    10) Whispers S/L
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Looking for a 1st/1st UK Skeleton Crew. I see quite a few on eBay UK but shipping is a killer.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a nice copy for sale but I'm also based in Europe so shipping will be at least $25, I'm afraid...

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I have a nice copy for sale but I'm also based in Europe so shipping will be at least $25, I'm afraid...
    Sent you a PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 344 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast